*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Based on earlier chit chat on this thread, isn't the Friday slot at Amnesia set to be a big / surprising announcement?

Since Tuesdays at Pacha are now Reggaeton (at least for six dates in June and July) I'm going to take a completely clueless stab in the dark and say the Tuesdays on Mars night at Pacha is done and Fatboy Slim comes to Amnesia along with some of the other EDM names for the Friday night. He was a resident at Cream at Amnesia the last couple of years it was there.
And it could host Swedish House Mafia for their one date...

Armin really needs a rest and a refocus. We know he can DJ but this EDM dross he's churning out is lowering his reputation
Tbf, that’s what he’s been playing for a decade. What is wrong is his self promotion as a trance dj. He’s misrepresenting himself. John o’Callaghan brilliantly called him out for this to his face on his asot radio show years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf, that’s what he’s been playing for a decade. What is wrong is his self promotion as a trance dj. He’s misrepresenting himself. John o’Callaghan brilliantly called him out for this to his face on asot years ago.
Yeah this. Saw ASOT at ushuaia and it still to a degree felt like trance. Saw him at Hi and it was EDM, pretty middle of road EDM at that. sad face

As previously highlighted, I would speculate Amnesia would promote an EDM party on Friday in between the tech/tech-house of Abode, Elrow, Pyramid & Cocoon.... However, I do believe a Capriati residency would go down well with the Italian market following Carola on Thursdays - the big question being, is he big enough to headline his own night?

As for Afterlife, I am surprised they will be competing with both Music On & Abode this year, numbers could definitely take a hit amongst the tech crew... maybe a move to a different day & club would be beneficial for them.

Swedish House Mafia still haven't announced their venue for the Friday 26th July visit - I would have assumed Ushuaia or Privilege - but with Amnesia now being free, a new EDM cream-based night on the cards?

Good work haha,

However I don`t think there is an EDM night on Friday with Guetta at Hi.
Maybe it is Circoloco moving to Amnesia or something like that (Stivi said it is going to be a big surprise..)

SHM will be at Ushuaia...I think it is pretty clear.

The most difficult position will be for Abode, if I were they I'd move to Wednesday....

Good work haha,

However I don`t think there is an EDM night on Friday with Guetta at Hi.
Maybe it is Circoloco moving to Amnesia or something like that (Stivi said it is going to be a big surprise..)

SHM will be at Ushuaia...I think it is pretty clear.

The most difficult position will be for Abode, if I were they I'd move to Wednesday....

As above, Circo and Dc10 are one and the same.

Back