*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

What difference in musical styles is there going to be between the rooms at Hi now that Prydz has gone? Solardo play their standard tech house, what's going on the main room with Camelphat then? More tech house that's just slightly less tech and slightly more house? The Prydz lightshow etc was a distinct contrast.

Saw an ad for Armin Van Buren on Instagram.

Good video, live footage with lights flashing and crowd dancing.

But when I clicked on for the volume it was some really poor sounding EDM type stuff.

Sure the caption said something like ‘the trance master returns to Hi’

:rolleyes:

What difference in musical styles is there going to be between the rooms at Hi now that Prydz has gone? Solardo play their standard tech house, what's going on the main room with Camelphat then? More tech house that's just slightly less tech and slightly more house? The Prydz lightshow etc was a distinct contrast.
Realy good questions. The lost of Prydz is realy realy big and I just can't see CamelPhat using is lightshow. In terms of music, it's true that the style are going to be alike in the 2 rooms, unless Solardo joins the Theater.

Mate we love them so much in NCL it's really pushed our club scene to improve a lot. Prydz on again this year I probably put that down to Christoph's relationship with him

Off top of my head we have this lot playing in coming weeks months:

Honey Dijon/maya jane coles
Peggy Gou
Bicep
Capriati
Craig richards
Sven
I hate models
Cristoph
Prydz

Hopefully a sign of things to come so i can start going out at home again:lol:

Peggy Gou
Bicep
Capriati
Craig richards
Sven
I hate models
Cristoph
Prydz

Midland too. Helena Hauff was here a couple weeks back.

The scene is definitely getting stronger. Ape-X make some quality bookings and it would appear that digital have taken on some new staff as their presence on social media and their in house bookings have increased seriously over the last few months.

Peggy Gou
Bicep
Capriati
Craig richards
Sven
I hate models
Cristoph
Prydz

I’ve got my missus briefed up to get on the phone this morning.

Prydz tickets going on sale at 10 :D

Midland too. Helena Hauff was here a couple weeks back.

The scene is definitely getting stronger. Ape-X make some quality bookings and it would appear that digital have taken on some new staff as their presence on social media and their in house bookings have increased seriously over the last few months.
Agreed mate that student night on a Saturday they had used to wind me up and clearly held them back

Back