*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Sven at mid day too. Prydz was so poor last time he was here. CJ played a blinding warm up set but Prydz was as flat as a witches tit!
I went to parklife so didn't attend and then couldn't get in the arena at parklife was full. Sods law! Yeah I can't imagine him being as good in a smaller venue

Saw an ad for Armin Van Buren on Instagram.

Good video, live footage with lights flashing and crowd dancing.

But when I clicked on for the volume it was some really poor sounding EDM type stuff.

Sure the caption said something like ‘the trance master returns to Hi’

:rolleyes:

Armin really needs a rest and a refocus. We know he can DJ but this EDM dross he's churning out is lowering his reputation

Anybody heard anything about what sort of night Amnesia will put on fridays to replace Music On? Potential residency for someone?

Midland too. Helena Hauff was here a couple weeks back.

The scene is definitely getting stronger. Ape-X make some quality bookings and it would appear that digital have taken on some new staff as their presence on social media and their in house bookings have increased seriously over the last few months.

Dunno what this ‘carnival of fools’ on sats has been about mind. Agree it’s getting better though

Saw an ad for Armin Van Buren on Instagram.

Good video, live footage with lights flashing and crowd dancing.

But when I clicked on for the volume it was some really poor sounding EDM type stuff.

Sure the caption said something like ‘the trance master returns to Hi’

:rolleyes:
LOL, he's not really been the trance master for a while now.

Not sure there even is one...

As previously highlighted, I would speculate Amnesia would promote an EDM party on Friday in between the tech/tech-house of Abode, Elrow, Pyramid & Cocoon.... However, I do believe a Capriati residency would go down well with the Italian market following Carola on Thursdays - the big question being, is he big enough to headline his own night?

As for Afterlife, I am surprised they will be competing with both Music On & Abode this year, numbers could definitely take a hit amongst the tech crew... maybe a move to a different day & club would be beneficial for them.

Swedish House Mafia still haven't announced their venue for the Friday 26th July visit - I would have assumed Ushuaia or Privilege - but with Amnesia now being free, a new EDM cream-based night on the cards?

Back