*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

As previously highlighted, I would speculate Amnesia would promote an EDM party on Friday in between the tech/tech-house of Abode, Elrow, Pyramid & Cocoon.... However, I do believe a Capriati residency would go down well with the Italian market following Carola on Thursdays - the big question being, is he big enough to headline his own night?

As for Afterlife, I am surprised they will be competing with both Music On & Abode this year, numbers could definitely take a hit amongst the tech crew... maybe a move to a different day & club would be beneficial for them.

Swedish House Mafia still haven't announced their venue for the Friday 26th July visit - I would have assumed Ushuaia or Privilege - but with Amnesia now being free, a new EDM cream-based night on the cards?
I don't see why EDM should be back @ Amnesia (and clearly not on Fridays). I remember reading last summer an interview with Mar T and he was saying that Amnesia took the decision to get rid of Cream cause they don't believe in trance and EDM no more (in the same article Mar T was saying that Cocoon leaving was Sven decision).

is Armin spamming everyone?

I reported the cock to FB last week for polluting my timeline but they sadly let it go (even though I ticked 'offensive')

their algorithms are messed up

Afterlife back at privilege? What happened to club nights staying a few years once they did the big move.. they give it a year then move back

Back