*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

No more cocoon please..
Could take that in more than one way and both will probably be correct over the next 24 months!

I do hope cocoon can keep going beyond 20 for the future of this forum and the sake of many of its members.

Got to be a bunch of cocoon afters hasn’t it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tronic weekly at Eden is an interesting one!
A bold move by Eden. Bongos Bingo was a banker. Though maybe we should applaud them heading back down the traditional club night route. A gutsy move.
How much appetite is there in San An for techno? No doubt some credible names will be involved judging by their one-offs last summer. Enough to prise the Brits away from Paradise? Will need to be priced right and link up with a boat party promoter to be successful I reckon.
All the best to them.

I love the way of Eden and how they upgrade the clubbing scene in San Antonio. IMO Eden is super underrated - and my favorite club on the island. Probably the underground/house scene will have a change of thinking and move to the western part of the island in the next years (after PDB becomes the VIP zone)? No one is committed to visit the "Magaluf 2.0." in the center of San An.

Trial run...who wants to dance in the heat of the day...:rolleyes: you would want to be really into your dancing when you could be at the beach or pool...

346740.gif

the only problem with music on @ pacha is what used to be acceptable to do on amnesias dance floor @ music on will not be possible to do @ pacha

Back