*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I’m beginning to think the only competent management team is Ushuaia/Hi.

i think this is because theyre taking a different route than amnesia & pacha.

i think that the crowd going to hi / ushuaia is different than the crowd waiting to see what amnesia or pacha are going to offer.

this might because am from an older generation and am sure that the younger people music taste & view about ibiza is different.

52887086_10155256960627609_2660753779132989440_n.jpg

:!::!:

i think this is because theyre taking a different route than amnesia & pacha.

i think that the crowd going to hi / ushuaia is different than the crowd waiting to see what amnesia or pacha are going to offer.

this might because am from an older generation and am sure that the younger people music taste & view about ibiza is different.

I’m not just talking about music policy, although they do have a pretty balanced lineup for young, old, experienced, and newbie

How many of the people complaining about the dress code have actually been to Pacha in the last couple of years, I wonder...

I’ve been to Pacha numerous times over the last few years and I and everyone else I’ve gone with has worn shorts!

I love Pacha as a club and agree as others have said with no vests, sportswear etc but a blanket ban on shorts of any sort is unrealistic

I’ve been to Pacha numerous times over the last few years and I and everyone else I’ve gone with has worn shorts!

I love Pacha as a club and agree as others have said with no vests, sportswear etc but a blanket ban on shorts of any sort is unrealistic
Couldn't agree more, I've been Pacha for the last 5, years now (not as long as some I know) but it seems ridiculous

I’m just trying to get my head around what person (or people) sit down, decide that they want Marco Carola and Dixon (rumour above) as residents at their club, and then think “let’s ban men wearing shorts”.

You think Hï and Ushuaïa group have actually planted someone in the Pacha management team to sabotage them from within?

Personally, being from Canada, clubbing in shorts is something VERY special about Ibiza. So, for me, WORST rule ever. Probably wont go to Pacha if the rule is confirmed! Was planing Solomun or Claptone (if the last one is confirmed on Mondays)

Last edited:
For Dixon related discussions, as a big fan of Dixon and Ame for many years now (Trikk is the next best thing) i have my doubts about this residency.

Solomun comparisons might not be correct because Solomun watered down his music style a lot (he played much better 4-5 years a go) and also got a huge instagram hype because he plays in every after party with his funny (!) dance moves and larger than life persona. And the guy invested in this +1 concept for many years.

Dixon is a much better DJ in my opinion, but so was Maceo. He has a very good following, again like Maceo but to his benefit he can adapt to Ibiza sound better than him. He is going to do much better than HS82 obviously but I dont think he will sell out the VIP like Solomun. Pacha is a different animal, can be a place for Carola but i wish he would do something in Vista room of Privilege.

However, cash is king.

Back