*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

understand, but this is/was what made ibiza special: there never was ANY dress code.

That's more my point too.

I can understand long trousers in the VIP areas for example or no sportswear but a blanket ban on shorts in an Ibiza nightclub for me is something I cannot agree with, no matter what image you are trying to promote!

It used to be like this from what I remember; Pacha used to be very smart.

I don't actually see an issue with this.
It did indeed. I just think it’s an unnecessary inconvenience to clubbers. Enforcing that could be v costly for pacha as things moved on.

Dress code is all about the vibe for me. The more rules, the more security, the more they cram you in.....the worse the vibe and overall experience.

some of you are acting like having to wear long trousers in an air-conditioned night club is a crime against humanity :)
I've never worn shorts in a night-club in ibiza, never found it too hot. only thing that worries me is introducing dress codes in general in once carefree ibiza :/

Re. Trousers Rule. So they think people will go to Music On at 4pm in August @ Destino and then go home and change into trousers? Pacha is on a death wish and deserve what they get if this is true.
I bet that this is exactly what happens and that they are packed out every night.

Re. Trousers Rule. So they think people will go to Music On at 4pm in August @ Destino and then go home and change into trousers? Pacha is on a death wish and deserve what they get if this is true.
Yes that's what they think lol . Being Ibiza we know to well that they don't really think things through.. like people want to dance around in the sun all day.. my idea of hell.

some of you are acting like having to wear long trousers in an air-conditioned night club is a crime against humanity :)
I've never worn shorts in a night-club in ibiza, never found it too hot. only thing that worries me is introducing dress codes in general in once carefree ibiza :/

You're joking right!? ?

Pacha, DC10, Amnesia etc on a busy night can be incredibly hot and sweaty. I can't for one second think of a time where I've been on those dancefloors during a ram packed night thought about how great the air conditioning is - it's roasting hot, you deal with it but those are the facts!

I'm the complete polar opposite and I'm sure many on here are - I've never once worn jeans/trousers into a club in Ibiza. It's part of the charm the fact that you can dress down and wear comfortable clothing - it's not Vegas or Miami!

Back