*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I'm the complete polar opposite and I'm sure many on here are - I've never once worn jeans/trousers into a club in Ibiza. It's part of the charm the fact that you can dress down and wear comfortable clothing - it's not Vegas or Miami!
Couldn't agree more, I understand why the locals might think its normal to have trousers on inside but I'm telling you now coming from the UK about 5% if not less would think 'great we are going Ibiza for a summer holiday with the boys so lets pack some trousers'

I'm guessing Pacha sell trousers in that little shop, if they don't you can bet your life they will now.

'Sorry Sir you are only allowed in in trousers'

'But I haven't packed any'

'Well come right this way and you can purchase some for 100 euros'

Might just try turning up in a skirt or dress and see what they say ….

I’m just trying to get my head around what person (or people) sit down, decide that they want Marco Carola and Dixon (rumour above) as residents at their club, and then think “let’s ban men wearing shorts”.

You think Hï and Ushuaïa group have actually planted someone in the Pacha management team to sabotage them from within?

Last edited:
I'm guessing Pacha sell trousers in that little shop, if they don't you can bet your life they will now.

'Sorry Sir you are only allowed in in trousers'

'But I haven't packed any'

'Well come right this way and you can purchase some for 100 euros'

Might just try turning up in a skirt or dress and see what they say ….

Literally saw them do this to a guy who was wearing a Vest a few years ago! 'Please visit our gift shop to purchase an over priced T-Shirt'

For the record I do agree with the no Vests rule though

I think we can all agree with the beach / sports wear and vests rule.... it’s always been there.

I can even agree with the “men in trousers” rule in the restaurant and table-service areas. I get that.

But you’ve decided to take your club in a less commercial music direction, and you probably need to embark on a PR effort to change perceptions... and then you do this?

What absolute amateurs do they have in charge of this place now? Is there even a public relations professional anywhere near the management team? I mean come on...

Last edited:
How many of the people complaining about the dress code have actually been to Pacha in the last couple of years, I wonder...

How many of the people complaining about the dress code have actually been to Pacha in the last couple of years, I wonder...

Well I’m often accused of working for them, and being the biggest Pacha fan, and I think this is bat-sh*t crazy!

I can't remember the last time I went to Pacha wearing long pants... Surely during one of my last winter trips...

They're just saying that. They'll let you in if you're wearing nice shorts and a top. I always go with shorts and my patented sandals.

I think we can all agree with the beach / sports wear and vests rule.... it’s always been there.

I can even agree with the “men in trousers” rule in the restaurant and table-service areas. I get that.

But you’ve decided to take your club in a less commercial music direction, and you probably need to embark on a PR effort to change perceptions... and then you do this?

What absolute amateurs do they have in charge of this place now? Is there even a public relations professional anywhere near the management team? I mean come on...

I’m beginning to think the only competent management team is Ushuaia/Hi.

Back