*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

You have to be kidding? Sasha is the most prolific no show of them all in my experience. It’s been happening for three decades now. At least he had the decency to cancel his December classical concerts four weeks in advance this time. His inability to get his shit together is very frustrating for his fans though. He must be a bloody nightmare to work with. I don’t think alcohol is the issue though.

He no-showed at Space twice in the span of a couple years, including his own September “birthday party,” in the mid-2000s. Absolutely love him as a DJ but that was when I stopped planning around his appearances.

Yes for sure, forgot to mention all the other events going on in Europe and elsewhere around the world that features these djss.

2019 will be an interesting one to watch to see if Ibiza reverses the tourism decline

Yes for sure, forgot to mention all the other events going on in Europe and elsewhere around the world that features these djss.

2019 will be an interesting one to watch to see if Ibiza reverses the tourism decline

If they want to revers the tourism decline. Not the numbers of tourists are urgent ...
No All In Touris , no Hools , and so on ...
Thts what I think what they want

You have to be kidding? Sasha is the most prolific no show of them all in my experience. It’s been happening for three decades now. At least he had the decency to cancel his December classical concerts four weeks in advance this time. His inability to get his shit together is very frustrating for his fans though. He must be a bloody nightmare to work with. I don’t think alcohol is the issue though.

Of all the djs famous for no shows, it has to be Sasha, many times we have gone to see him at various events and he hasn't showed, like you say about this Re-Fracted show, I had tickets for that one, at least he gave notice and a reason for that, although im sure he could work round that (backing sing not available, and some production engineer breaking his leg).

The rumours I have heard on his no shows have usually been he is too wasted!

Of all the djs famous for no shows, it has to be Sasha, many times we have gone to see him at various events and he hasn't showed, like you say about this Re-Fracted show, I had tickets for that one, at least he gave notice and a reason for that, although im sure he could work round that (backing sing not available, and some production engineer breaking his leg).

The rumours I have heard on his no shows have usually been he is too wasted!
Yeah. Same here. Sadly he didn’t reimburse my non refundable hotel accommodation. He’s my fav dj down the years but he’s an unreliable, inconsiderate tosser too.

To be fair, the no shows aren’t as bad as they used to be now with the advent of social media. It was a nightmare in the mid to late nineties and early 00s.

I think my last no show was Len Faki at sankeys a couple of years ago.

We’re getting a little OT and away from ‘gossip’...
We are but there appears to be an absence of gossip and no one is really inclined to start a dj no show thread. It’s a side issue but some of us obviously think it’s worth a mention.

Yes back to gossip... But quickly as a sasha fan and seen him well over double figures I can't say I knew he was a boozer and missed lots of gigs. Maybe it was more so the early sasha before my time lol

Back