*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I have zero background knowledge on their 2019 plans just yet, but I would think no matter where they'll be, one a month sounds actually reasonable to me. I might be wrong but I can't see them doing a weekly residency.
I agree, and I am not sure Lee wants more than once a month.
Two dates more, may and October could be nice..

My feeling is ADID could attract more people in a place like km5 or Cova Santa, but maybe i am wrong.
Personnaly I went last year because I am a fan, but the place... Ermmm...

I have zero background knowledge on their 2019 plans just yet, but I would think no matter where they'll be, one a month sounds actually reasonable to me. I might be wrong but I can't see them doing a weekly residency.

Bi-weekly would be nice at least...

Have a go at these. I was actually at the event where the second one was recorded in 1995. Certainly an upfront track list for the time.

Fantastic man, back in the day growing up in Dublin I followed him from 94 on. I went to see him a bit the last years in Ibiza. He was better at the khumuras gigs than the late night stuff. His sound has definitely changed for the masses since he gave up the yolks.but he’s a master mixer!!

Get that mix up fella!!
Still.can't find it @Dublindave :(

They finished with this and a very emotional Kimball took to the mic during the intro saying " I like thank everyone for.coming.out and especially "Sash" for coming over".. it must have been his first timeo_O and.tampa and.Orlando.back then were way ahead all.of Florida and beyond for good clubs and music... kimball is still.doin da do all over the world.. good work fella :)

Have to agree with you. Got a long week off in June and was thinking of doing an Ibiza weekender.

However, noticed that Junction 2 festival is on at the same time.

Leaning more towards that at the minute. Never thought I’d consider a weekend in London over Ibiza.
I will be doing afterlife at sonar this year!

Normally I do June or july in ibiza not this year

Junction 2 sounds good for you!

I also did DGLT Madrid and better than the clubbing nights I had in ibiza... And I went three times last year

Big announcement coming from Shine tomorrow. They've already confirmed Eden as the venue and PVD as the resident, what else have they up their sleeve? Another big resident maybe?

Back