*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

We’ll all be complaining about the cost of Friday flights soon! A new thread awaits... And then next season someone will suggest more mid week parties haha!
I have already thought this in my head! The midweek events are perfect for 1 night trips which I’ve enjoyed over the last couple seasons! Friday and Saturday flights are always silly money.

Solomun to Fridays @ Pacha/Hi - now that really would provide massive competition to music on/defected!

I personally do not want Solomun to move from Sunday's - rounds off a perfect weekender imo!

Armin hasn’t really played trance since 2012. No one I know who is in to trance would go to see armin these days if they wanted to listen to trance. He’s a sell out like tiesto
.We can't dance,its not trance,we can't dance, its not trance,this trance is pants,this trance is pants...ect

Armin hasn’t really played trance since 2012. No one I know who is in to trance would go to see armin these days if they wanted to listen to trance. He’s a sell out like tiesto

I know, but publicly he is still known as a trance DJ. I haven't seen him playing in nearly a decade now (I used to be a big trance fan back in the day), but doesn't he play the odd trance tune/classic nowadays still? I know he plays lots of edm-y and trouse these days but I thought he still plays a little bit of trance. but anyway, that's not the point - point is, publically his night is still known as a trance party, some of his guests play trance and I stick to what I say, other than this and shine, ibiza currently simply does not need another night where trance is played at.

I know, but publicly he is still known as a trance DJ. I haven't seen him playing in nearly a decade now (I used to be a big trance fan back in the day), but doesn't he play the odd trance tune/classic nowadays still? I know he plays lots of edm-y and trouse these days but I thought he still plays a little bit of trance. but anyway, that's not the point - point is, publically his night is still known as a trance party, some of his guests play trance and I stick to what I say, other than this and shine, ibiza currently simply does not need another night where trance is played at.

He may still play the odd trance track. Tbh I haven’t seen him since 2012. Sort of fell out of love with trance around that time. A lot to do with the way the music changed.

I agree though that another trance night isn’t what’s needed. I couldn’t see it doing very well.

My wish for 2019 is a few Hernan Cattaneo club dates. (Sorry gone of topic and it’s extremely unlikely it will happen)

He does still drop the odd Trance classic amongst the EDM yes. I like Armin but to be honest his EDM output over the last couple of years has been dreadful, would like to see him either move things back to Trance or take a year off to focus on new music. EDM is dead and needs a new direction. But of course the same can be said for pretty much all the big EDM names lately.

I am sure someone active on the forum here could make that happen ;) whether it's in a club or more of a daytime venue that's yet to be announced.
Sounds garden to me,I know a bloke.. helped his mam on or flight end of October been chatting to him a bit since,so happens they have mates that live 5 minutes from our house.

Back