*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Defo doing Dixon need to think about Solomon.....its just so early... I love going out late ?
I'm the opposite but my mate Marko can just go out Day and night and next day and night. I think he sleeps standing up.. I won't be bailing on him anyway lol I'm trying to do something normal for Thursday when we arrive so not to be to fckd for Friday.. he's just saying Whatever man ha ha

I'm the opposite but my mate Marko can just go out Day and night and next day and night. I think he sleeps standing up.. I won't be bailing on him anyway lol I'm trying to do something normal for Thursday when we arrive so not to be to fckd for Friday.. he's just saying Whatever man ha ha
Hahaha... Well he must be young! We are not Craig hahah

Guys from U.A.E appears with soft/clean image but once in ibz ,devil inside more anybody there?Number one sinners ? maybe due to the restrictions on their country they catch losting time ?
For amnesia Closing i was expecting some big House names,whatever il be there
Luigi Madonna was very good last amnesia closing for the 1rst time i heard him..lot of classic House along his Tech House mix

@FallenangelGparsons not sure you've seen it or not, but luigi madonna won't be playing amnesia closing in the end.

also...sub.culture at octan now confirmed, 21st and 28th september. could be a good option for people to see the place if they have other plans for the sunday night!

Ugh solomon at destino now I am in two minds... To do destino and Dixon... I did go destino before for Solomon and didn't enjoy him really not as much as I did at pacha... And destino toilet lights go off too quick in there and I lost my supplies haha

u got to sit in a specific way inside not for the lights to get off.

but its irritating.

also...sub.culture at octan now confirmed, 21st and 28th september. could be a good option for people to see the place if they have other plans for the sunday night!
[/QUOTE]
Good point, Octan is temptin' but over Solomun or Bedoin never (unless you are lucky enough to spend alot of Sundays on the island every year...).

Back