*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

new black coffee track featuring usher...discuss.

as I explained years ago it was always their plan for BC to do these collabs with pop stars.

new black coffee track featuring usher...discuss.

as I explained years ago it was always their plan for BC to do these collabs with pop stars.
He already did something poppy with David Guetta earlier. Black Coffee, Guetta, Armin, Fisher...seems Hi is full of pop star residencies.

I'd much rather discuss real ibiza gossip....have you seen the reddit post about Amnesia? False rumor I hope!

How can they (Amnesia) release a closing party line up only to remove two of the names from it within minutes? Something stinks there this season

erm, ants closes the week before ali.

ants closing 28/9
amnesia closing 5/10

alternatives for 5/10 are ushuaia closing followed by black coffee or pure pacha.
Ahh yes? that's what I meant ushuaia closing? do you think amnesia would be good with that line up? Is ushuaia closing normally good? My last night so not sure whether to be boring and chill or paaartyy

It’s on their Facebook page....I’m not going until later (still hanging from last night)

not happy with the set times. pan pot getting 1.15 hours and richie as headliner coming on at 4.45am only? I guess only playing 1.45 hours :/

Ugh solomon at destino now I am in two minds... To do destino and Dixon... I did go destino before for Solomon and didn't enjoy him really not as much as I did at pacha... And destino toilet lights go off too quick in there and I lost my supplies haha
Dixon is playing at destino too I think..

Last edited:
Back