*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

terrace is the proper 'circus', I'm not sure if the club hasn't got anything at all though?
Club Room always has the separate Elrow City theme and looking at the flyer this time is no different. Elrow City is pretty much comparable to their BRONX theme. It's mostly decorated to look like an American city. In the club room they have confetti showers every 2 hours too, just like Terrace.
Terrace is a special theme this time. They worked together with artist OKUDA and the previews on socials look very promising. Expect this to be a different kinda show than they usually have. If you want a preview, check out the videos and pics on Okuda's social media.

The line up is slightly disappointing to me though. Off course Paco Osuna is good, but I've seen him quite some times. I would expect they would add some more names for their closing. Already have balcony tickets and we'll have a good time anyway.

Ah well...ElrowTown tomorrow in Amsterdam. The line up there looks better with Paco Osuna (again :)), 2ManyDj's, Basement Jaxx, Waff, JoyHauser, Cuartero. Oh and Fisher....o_O

Last edited:
Club Room always has the separate Elrow City theme and looking at the flyer this time is no different. Elrow City is pretty much comparable to their BRONX theme. It's mostly decorated to look like an American city. In the club room they have confetti showers every 2 hours too, just like Terrace.
Terrace is a special theme this time. They worked together with artist OKUDA and the previews on socials look very promising. Expect this to be a different kinda show than they usually have. If you want a preview, check out the videos and pics on Okuda's social media.

The line up is slightly disappointing to me though. Off course Paco Osuna is good, but I've seen him quite some times. I would expect they would add some more names for their closing. Already have balcony tickets and we'll have a good time anyway.

Ah well...ElrowTown tomorrow in Amsterdam. The line up there looks better with Paco Osuna (again :)), 2ManyDj's, Basement Jaxx, Waff, JoyHauser, Cuartero. Oh and Fisher....o_O
Yeah, would have been good to have a much stronger lineup.

basement jaxx are crap these days. sadly.

don't know ur definition of crap, but it was nice the 2 last times i've seen them in ibz last 2 years..Glitterbox &..

basement jaxx rocked my world for years - the sweatiest carnival party records, cutting up Sneak and MAW bootlegs, the first to play daft punk in London. magical times. brazilian dancers in feathers, people breakdancing on tables in dirty pubs. But the last time I saw them in London just before I left, it was really boring minimal techy stuff. I was thinking Felix what happened man? what are you DOING?!

ok, maybe I'm being harsh - I just watched a clip to jog my memory and they weren't terrible - but the hard pounding kickdrum is so relentless - I was more into the funky twisted filters of old

basement jaxx rocked my world for years - the sweatiest carnival party records, cutting up Sneak and MAW bootlegs, the first to play daft punk in London. magical times. brazilian dancers in feathers, people breakdancing on tables in dirty pubs. But the last time I saw them in London just before I left, it was really boring minimal techy stuff. I was thinking Felix what happened man? what are you DOING?!

Yeah haven’t seen them in a while but late 90s they were magical. Their Space Terrace gig in 99 was out of this world. Essential Mix around that time too was brilliantly bonkers. I was pretty obsessed with them at that stage. Then I caught them at Back to Basics quite a few years ago and they were dreadful. I’m sure digging deep they would have the potential to pull off a focused set perfect for Glitterbox. They seem to be regulars.

'fly life' teased in and out for 15 minutes might be my ultimate clubbing moment. the energy, the sweat, the total sheer abandon of being there with those people. kinda saddens me I will never get that again sigh

Should we talk about the Flashmob remix? ?
Still, people up to this day freak out on both versions... played it at a party some weeks ago, everybody went absolutely bananas

I may....haven’t booked a hotel yet but if I’m in that area I’ll give you a note
Right Jonny Vodka...I’m staying at ocean drive but guess I’ll be going into Ibiza town for ‘messages’....if you fancy a pint or 2 prior, let me know. Otherwise I’ll see you at Underground

Last edited:
Back