*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

4 hrs ago someone posted this on reddit:

1klaev9zthl31.jpg

Im concerned.

That bloke is a bit of a div....

However something is definitely not right. There are a quite a lot of examples now where Artists have cancelled because they have not received fees on time ahead of gigs from Amnesia and I suspect there are other cases where the artist has 'cancelled for personal reasons' potentially so not to call Amnesia out and risk future gigs.

Whats your thought on it Stivi? Things not working out since they had to stop hiding cash in walls :evil:

Ushuaïa buying Amnesia wouldn’t be the worst thing as long as they don’t try to turn it into another Hi. The people running it now are running it into the ground and probably broke.

That’s only making me want to do it more

He has to be the most monotonous bloke ever.

Cracks me up when he teases with the chance to get a photo with Martin Garrix ?

I just can’t understand his business plan here. Or how he makes any profit enough to sustain himself.

I mean, from what I’ve seen it’s pretty easy to get tickets. They are available literally everywhere you look.

They price on the ticket is generally what you pay? It doesn’t look like a massively profitable game.

Am I missing something? ?

Ushuaïa buying Amnesia wouldn’t be the worst thing as long as they don’t try to turn it into another Hi. The people running it now are running it into the ground and probably broke.
If true they will probably go back to the original amnesia have it as open air as possible and daytime party's to compete with cova Santa,destino for that posh ethenic caravan/house sound .

He has to be the most monotonous bloke ever.

Cracks me up when he teases with the chance to get a photo with Martin Garrix ?

I just can’t understand his business plan here. Or how he makes any profit enough to sustain himself.

I mean, from what I’ve seen it’s pretty easy to get tickets. They are available literally everywhere you look.

They price on the ticket is generally what you pay? It doesn’t look like a massively profitable game.

Am I missing something? ?

I reckon the ticket stuff is his way to generate leads and then there might be more services he rather does not advertise on reddit

Back