*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

anyone in touch with icebaer these days? when he kept off politics, I thought his insights/links were sometimes quite useful/entertaining

back to thread though - is there any kave action next week I need to keep my ear out for? or is it not happening this summer? not seen any recent comments on it. I obv recognise there is only so much that can be said publicly!

@Thomas Cliche
I used to include 3 sundays among my stay,mainly because of Blue Marlin..never for S+1,neither for any night party,even Glitterbox this year..
Yeah fb and whatsapp - still haven't met him in person :lol:
When icebaer spot me in pdb ibz14 i thought it was u ?
Dont know how he spot me as i used to wear a cape b4 Elrow Closing at space ibz sept 16,the origins of the ☠ hat...

Was there not a website of him showing his member years gone by? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else...

Not that I'm aware of, think he's too shy for that. Must be another perv :lol:

When icebaer spot me in pdb ibz14 i thought it was u ?
Dont know how he spot me as i used to wear a cape b4 Elrow Closing at space ibz sept 16,the origins of the ☠ hat...

Nothing escapes the baer :lol::lol: Did you meet up or did he just spy on you from afar ?

A little chat..quiet easy to spot a tall german bloke with semi long hair but never seen him again since.
He must not go to ibz clubs.
Its like when Don Simon ask me if i was Fgp at port des Torrent ? i was carrying my drums 12h/24h, thing i cant do now as its very heavy n body wrecked by all parties.

which industry or products EVER got better when production was all in the hands of one company?! without amnesia superclubs would all be in matutes hands (almost half of privilege too), only pacha remaining. competition is what makes things better for the customer, not one single owner!

Agree, they would have a monopoly. But I can see them wanting to add a more “underground” club to their portfolio. Doubt they would give it the Hi treatment because that would cannibalize their own business. I hate Matutes as much as anyone, but their clubs are well run.....and Amnesia needs help. Moot point anyway since this is all false rumors.

Is amnesia really doing that badly! Pyramid doing quite well, cocoon has a big fan base( I am not one of them) people seem to like Adobe and el row is one of the most popular nights in ibiza,

Is amnesia really doing that badly! Pyramid doing quite well, cocoon has a big fan base( I am not one of them) people seem to like Adobe and el row is one of the most popular nights in ibiza,

Something is definitely ‘not right’ with them. There are 10+ examples of DJs ‘cancelling’ last minute on big nights and a few have said it’s because of non-payment, rather than generic ‘illness’ / ‘personal reasons’ etc

Agree, they would have a monopoly. But I can see them wanting to add a more “underground” club to their portfolio. Doubt they would give it the Hi treatment because that would cannibalize their own business. I hate Matutes as much as anyone, but their clubs are well run.....and Amnesia needs help. Moot point anyway since this is all false rumors.

Yann Pissenem seems to be the brains behind it all. Everything is to do with his company The Night League.

Are the Matutes just the money men? Bet he’s worth a few quid aswell mind!

I went to Hi last Sunday (for glitterbox, the wife’s choice) and I don’t think I’ll go back in a hurry. Was far too busy compared to past 2 years I’ve Been. I hate everything Ushuaïa is about aswell. Vip bollocks

Not sure about that. It could be, but it could also save Amnesia
I agree. Amnesia need big money injections to match the Pacha and Matutes groups. If it's not Matutes it could be a foreign group that will mess up Amnesia badly. At least, Matutes knows the island well and I guess he has some kind of respect for Amnesia. Furthermore, Matutes knows it would be stupid to compete Hï, is own club, by turning Amnesia to an Hï like club... Matutes also knows there is a big market for "underground" parties $$$

Back