*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

very nice seats , when u can do ur stuff,comfortly seated without being annoyed by staff, one big up of this place , i guess ull love it @Johnny Vodka as i enjoyed more the talking there than the music ?, some crazy people on high :spank:

I suspect it's now where I'll be heading on the 8th, so if anyone from PDB/Fig area wants to share a taxi, give me a shout. Hopefully see some other folk there too. :twisted:

Looks like Deborah De Luca has been removed from Tronic 4's closing Sept 4th and Special Guest removed as well, unless they were referring to OK1 all along? eeeee

At least last Sunday, it was more on the house side in the Theatre and more on the disco side in the Club room, although not 100% in either direction. And the later it got, the less disco and the more house, imo. When Roger Sanchez closed the Theatre from 4-6, it was surprisingly "hard" (if you can call it that...). Didn't expect that at Glitterbox.

He even closed with the same track that Solumun and Capriati closed the Terrace at Amnesia the following night! :)

Many thanks Michael for your review. It’s reassuring me. I’m looking forward now to go there and to see Roger Sanchez and Armand Van Helden.

That was the year I had my caffeine OD?
It was however one of my best visits, i think 4 club nights and loads of driving around using the spotlight driving tours.
Do you remember that lad called Nat? Nice enough but just something about him wasn’t quite right

Do you remember that lad called Nat? Nice enough but just something about him wasn’t quite right

I got on him with very well, but I know someone else (who still posts on here) who apparently had a big drama/fall out with him. Actually, someone else, who posted on here ages ago and that I'm good friends with, thought he was a bit dodge too. But everything they said about him, I found him to be quite the opposite of TBH. Which isn't to discredit their stories.

I got on him with very well, but I know someone else (who still posts on here) who apparently had a big drama/fall out with him. Actually, someone else, who posted on here ages ago and that I'm good friends with, thought he was a bit dodge too. But everything they said about him, I found him to be quite the opposite of TBH. Which isn't to discredit their stories.
I have to get out more..

Back