*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

DJs would play for free at Circoloco - it had an underground after-party feel to it and was exceptionally wacky and messy
It all start with space terrace back in the day where everyone wanted to play THAT terrace even for free then dc10 kind of copy in a way space and start throwing small after on Monday morning where some dj came without being announced and play for free (Timo Maas , Danny Tenaglia ....)

My mates still keen on glitterbox FFS ?

I think pretty much the entire group I’m going with for this stag are still going Apollonia at Octan too - but there is no way on earth I would be missing this when I’m on the island!

This is what I would describe as a ‘rocking horse shit’ event - once in a blue moon will you ever get to see Sven playing ANL on a venue of that size and intimacy! I cannot wait!

I think pretty much the entire group I’m going with for this stag are still going Apollonia at Octan too - but there is no way on earth I would be missing this when I’m on the island!

This is what I would describe as a ‘rocking horse shit’ event - once in a blue moon will you ever get to see Sven playing ANL on a venue of that size and intimacy! I cannot wait!
Yeah definitely feel the same my only concern would be over crowding. I wouldn't want to go and then twist it was to busy as it would be a huge crowd puller.

Get it done solo!

Yeah definitely feel the same my only concern would be over crowding. I wouldn't want to go and then twist it was to busy as it would be a huge crowd puller.

Get it done solo!
Not sure it’ll be crazy busy. He’s on 4 times in 8 days on the island with this announcement! Sundays are also big nights for Solomun and Glitterbox.

Not sure it’ll be crazy busy. He’s on 4 times in 8 days on the island with this announcement! Sundays are also big nights for Solomun and Glitterbox.

I actually agree with this too - despite how much of a rare event this is and I do believe it will be busy and at capacity, I don’t think with the other competition that it will be unbearable!

My plan was Octan on the 8th, but maybe I should be heading to Underground instead... Have to admit, I know pretty much nowt about Sven, other than he has a big following on here. Is it tix on the door or can you buy in advance? What's Underground like at capacity (given I don't like being squished)?

My plan was Octan on the 8th, but maybe I should be heading to Underground instead... Have to admit, I know pretty much nowt about Sven, other than he has a big following on here. Is it tix on the door or can you buy in advance? What's Underground like at capacity (given I don't like being squished)?

underground holds a few hundred. pure real ibiza style. 20€ on the door and that includes a drink.

why don‘t you go to U very early (11pm start but I have a feeling sven might start at 12) and if you don‘t feel it by 1/2am, you‘re in octan within 15mins...

underground holds a few hundred. pure real ibiza style. 20€ on the door and that includes a drink.

why don‘t you go to U very early (11pm start but I have a feeling sven might start at 12) and if you don‘t feel it by 1/2am, you‘re in octan within 15mins...

Yeah, would go early anyway, as would be expecting a queue. Anyone getting a taxi from PDB?

Back