*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

romanian minimal house. check out a few sets of him (or rhadoo or petre inspirescu)
Thanks man, sounds right up my street.
Ideally, just want to go to Amnesia that Monday as when I've tried to do DC10 first it's got messy and I've failed......

Question about Raresh.....I know next to nothing about him so have been reading up - sounds interesting.
Anyone heard him play?
He's at Pyramid Sept 9th and am hoping you can get me excited........ahem.
Seen Raresh and the other RPR boys on numerous occasions. If you like that sound you can't really go wrong with any of them.

Expect some very weird, trippy and wonderful moments, especially if taking certain substances.

This should give you a decent little taster -

How do you know who young clubbers like ?Plenty of my younger friends are into a lot the Berlin techno djs and not fisher etc for example.

I seen one of your videos you have put on in the past about your Ibiza trip and from what I remember you werent exactly going to the most underground nights or you weren’t the most clued up clubber. Which is cool you were enjoying yourself.

Stop judging others for their tastes so much or thinking you know it all because you don’t nor does anyone else on here.

It’s cool to have an opinion about a genre but there’s no need to moan about something all the time.

It is a broad brush - Young clubbers are going to those typical nights mentioned for example Abode. There is nothing wrong with where they go. Organisers would want to appeal to the young they make up the numbers massively and why there is so many events targeting that age group.
I am classing this age group as 18-30

I am not aware of any 'underground' events in Ibiza??...

It is a broad brush - Young clubbers are going to those typical nights mentioned for example Abode. There is nothing wrong with where they go. Organisers would want to appeal to the young they make up the numbers massively and why there is so many events targeting that age group.
I am classing this age group as 18-30

I am not aware of any 'underground' events in Ibiza??...

Well Rhadoo has Thursday nights at underground. Cocoon is another. Ibiza wont have the greatest number of underground nights compared to Berlin or Amsterdam.

But my point is you seem to think you know what youngsters are into or what they want to hear but I dont think you really do understand.

Also from seeing your videos you have posted in the past,you were also someone who would have probably only known a dj from instragram.not much different to young people today according to you.

Looks like people from Ibiza party is done this Sunday instead of later on this month as originally planned.

Well Rhadoo has Thursday nights at underground. Cocoon is another. Ibiza wont have the greatest number of underground nights compared to Berlin or Amsterdam.

But my point is you seem to think you know what youngsters are into or what they want to hear but I dont think you really do understand.

Also from seeing your videos you have posted in the past,you were also someone who would have probably only known a dj from instragram.not much different to young people today according to you.
Lol... he's young at heart

Back