*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

underground holds a few hundred. pure real ibiza style. 20€ on the door and that includes a drink.

why don‘t you go to U very early (11pm start but I have a feeling sven might start at 12) and if you don‘t feel it by 1/2am, you‘re in octan within 15mins...

Great shout - JV just go. Seriously. No need to overthink and there will be a tonne of people to talk random sh!t to there for sure ! You can see exactly where it is here - really close to Privilege on the other side of the dual carriageway up a side street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/U...4a1ce504b0629f13!8m2!3d38.9591052!4d1.3990012

Well Rhadoo has Thursday nights at underground. Cocoon is another. Ibiza wont have the greatest number of underground nights compared to Berlin or Amsterdam.

But my point is you seem to think you know what youngsters are into or what they want to hear but I dont think you really do understand.

Also from seeing your videos you have posted in the past,you were also someone who would have probably only known a dj from instragram.not much different to young people today according to you.

You only have to attend the events that are full of 18-30 but swaying towards the younger end of that scale to really understand...
I am talking U.K and Ibiza here.

You are suggesting I have an issue with this I do not.

Once you have been clubbing for many years and back and forth to Ibiza 10 times you begin to learn and become a lot more wise to what could be rather than what is...
Many great things but also many bad things and unfortunately I find now that it is just getting worse each year for me and I feel that is due to social media and over crowding. Along with this hype you see social media makes it seem like it is totally cool to take far too many drugs and for me these characters ruin events - these characters tend to be the young ones.

Any how totally off topic from Ibiza gossip.

You only have to attend the events that are full of 18-30 but swaying towards the younger end of that scale to really understand...
I am talking U.K and Ibiza here.

You are suggesting I have an issue with this I do not.

Once you have been clubbing for many years and back and forth to Ibiza 10 times you begin to learn and become a lot more wise to what could be rather than what is...
Many great things but also many bad things and unfortunately I find now that it is just getting worse each year for me and I feel that is due to social media and over crowding. Along with this hype you see social media makes it seem like it is totally cool to take far too many drugs and for me these characters ruin events - these characters tend to be the young ones.

Any how totally off topic from Ibiza gossip.

Don’t worry I’ve been clubbing for 21 years now and been to Ibiza 30+ times. So I have a bit of an understanding how things work.

Im goner leave this conversation where it is now. Enjoy the rest of your day ?

Not sure it’ll be crazy busy. He’s on 4 times in 8 days on the island with this announcement! Sundays are also big nights for Solomun and Glitterbox.
And I'm down to attend all 4 of those ? starting to think that may be overkill now but god knows which one I would skip! Underground is a once in blue moon opportunity, DC10 is the same for me, never seen him there, Ushuaia is with Kraftwerk and very interested to see what they are all about and then Amnesia all night long kind of explains itself!

I'm juts hoping he changes up his sets enough to keep it interesting by the time we get to the ANL @ Amnesia

Hi everybody,
I’ll be on the island next week and my mates want to go to glitterbox. They are huge fans of disco and house. I’m kind of happy to see Armand Van Helden and Roger Sanchez who are for me huge house legends and one of them is making music and starts to be well known now:
I’m not really into disco though. Can someone tell me how is the set up of the club for this night? Is there a room playing more house and the other one more disco?
I might follow Stivi advice and go early at Underground to catch a hint of Papa Sven as in 13 years in Ibiza, I never went to Underground.
Busy day for us as we plan to go zoo to pre-party.

underground holds a few hundred. pure real ibiza style. 20€ on the door and that includes a drink.

why don‘t you go to U very early (11pm start but I have a feeling sven might start at 12) and if you don‘t feel it by 1/2am, you‘re in octan within 15mins...
20€+ 1 free drink in a really nice ibiza club with Sven all night !

Hand up for Sven ???

Hi everybody,
I’ll be on the island next week and my mates want to go to glitterbox. They are huge fans of disco and house. I’m kind of happy to see Armand Van Helden and Roger Sanchez who are for me huge house legends and one of them is making music and starts to be well known now:
I’m not really into disco though. Can someone tell me how is the set up of the club for this night? Is there a room playing more house and the other one more disco?
I might follow Stivi advice and go early at Underground to catch a hint of Papa Sven as in 13 years in Ibiza, I never went to Underground.
Busy day for us as we plan to go zoo to pre-party.
At least last Sunday, it was more on the house side in the Theatre and more on the disco side in the Club room, although not 100% in either direction. And the later it got, the less disco and the more house, imo. When Roger Sanchez closed the Theatre from 4-6, it was surprisingly "hard" (if you can call it that...). Didn't expect that at Glitterbox.

He even closed with the same track that Solumun and Capriati closed the Terrace at Amnesia the following night! :)

My plan was Octan on the 8th, but maybe I should be heading to Underground instead... Have to admit, I know pretty much nowt about Sven, other than he has a big following on here. Is it tix on the door or can you buy in advance? What's Underground like at capacity (given I don't like being squished)?
small place, lot pof people doin their stuff on outside table, u ll love iddnt like very much the music there but met am
The seats are nice outside at Underground and there’s a bar next to them.
very nice seats , when u can do ur stuff,comfortly seated without being annoyed by staff, one big up of this place , i guess ull love it @Johnny Vodka as i enjoyed more the talking there than the music ?, some crazy people on high :spank:

Back