*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

was wondering if some people went to cova santa storytellers closing yesterday?
had some netherland bloke there & following a ig vid ive seen fro msatori, looks nice.
louie Vega & Anane Vega for sunset time at ocean drive8pm 9h30pm tonight (free event ?)for those in ibz town talamanca, not to miss unless u are in dc10 garden 50€ ...
i haven't been to any Louie vega party, not that i'm bored with it, but just want to experience new stuff for this year...next year: the no party experience? ?..don't want to end like grumpy ravers i've foreseen ..it was best 50,60,70,80 90...true, but best time are the moments of the present .(quote taken from Cassius interview from bmi mag, i was wondering if half cassius played that mid july?)

What does LV play these days? I can't imagine a big market for classic maw

for sure along glitterbox parties, lot of classic b4 year 2002, but u wont see him playing last years ibz anthems such roberto surace joyce, dj koze pick up & so on... but i found him more upon my taste when he played with anane Vega, more afro vibes
i wont attend glitterbox closing neither elrow closing as i find its always same vibes, even still good ones for glitterbox but never say nerver in case some people want to drag me to parties, they tried for 1 glitterbox along summer, but i decliend last mn on way to hi , walking,sorry guys body can't follow, & ended eating at kfc 12 chicken wings (my only guilty pleasure, it wont happen again as ill bring asian snacks (such dry beef some spotlights enjoyed it very much with dry squid too) hard to resist when ur body is a wreck) pdb joined by other make that went out of edm party n didnt go to glitterbox party (the only day i had proper sleep, 6 hours in a row )

Straight from Vietnam
I enjoy paellas but asian food 1billion time more ?,(the only thing i lack once in ibz) just saying
Ibz on diet for closing (menu del dia n lot of fruits) ,only Rasca lobos on my bucket list..
+ (san miguel/corona) beers :best ever snack ?

Can guarantee 80%+ of the people that go aren't influenced by who is playing and probably don't even know who most of the DJs are. Seen numerous posts over the years of people saying they like DJ El Row.

As said before, a poor mans Cirque Du Soleil for people with low attention spans who want to boost their Instagram profiles.
I’ve never been to elrow, it looks horrendous to me. But same could be said of attendees to Zoo, but Zoo has some of the best underground lineups on the island.

It is and so are most of them, but the one on Sept 7th is great and the one I'll be attending for the first time ever at Amnesia after these years it's been there. @TheGreatRabbit you should go to that one instead, as I notice you're on the island until the 10th. Skream is doing open to close in the club room, and you have Joris Voorn, Kolsch and to a lesser extent Mele in the Terrace.

Sept 7th is Captured weekend though, so it's trance all day and all night for me! An after-party with Bryan Kearney wins out over pretty much anything else in my book.

But I have no worries -- I can have a fun night with all sorts of music with the right crowd and state of mind. If he was playing that week, I'd be back to see Martin Garrix at Ushuaia to party with the Dutch fans who love him so much. Those guys are a blast!

And if I manage a selfie with an inflatable dildo at Elrow, I'll be sure to share it in my "How Was It?" post. ?

Last edited:

I’ve never been to elrow, it looks horrendous to me. But same could be said of attendees to Zoo, but Zoo has some of the best underground lineups on the island.

When it was a mad messy afters at Row Club in Barcelona it was great. When they commercialized the brand and took it on tour it all fell apart for me. Exception was at Vista in Year 1 not mega big and loads of Spanish having a blast. Went in Space with @diver and it was shit in no small part to the spaced out clueless crowd and general lack of any real spark. Just how it goes I guess !

You can understand why Amnesia (or any 5,000+/- capacity club) would be biting their hand off for a residency. Amnesia's Sunday party - with the likes of Alex Niggemann, Tim Green, Matthias Meyer, Trikk, Eagles & Butterflies - far more up my alley musically. But, sadly, a combination of factors mean it's just unlikely to really take off. A shame. But it highlights what I posted a few days ago about the underground market only being so big.

Well, Trikk cancelled. I liked Amnesia's idea of taking Solomun+1 and Saga's castaway artists so to speak to create an event of it, but minus the first date, they really only have 2 headliners playing. But I still do wonder if it would do well with 3 headliners, because of your point of the underground market being limited.

Anyways, yeah, still impressive what El Row has accomplished with their limited DJs. They really focused on the party itself and that was enough to elevate it over everything else.

Back