*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

How’s the Boris Brejcha nights gone down?

Personally I don’t feel understand the hype. I’ve listened to a number of his sets and find a lot of his music to be quite similar to EDM. Ive be heard people say he’s a plays a new minimal style but its nothing like minimal.

I just don’t understand how places like Timewarp have had him play there. Maybe I’m missing something

As opposed to Manchester? Gang members or not, the real Sankeys was always a welcoming place when I was there and I never saw people turned away. Can’t comment on it after about 2005 though.

Theres posts by members of this forum about travelling from down south and getting turned away at the door IIRC.

338 are open about their policy - and I honestly don't know anybody who's been turned away. It's not something to worry about imo. The policy is nothing like Berghain's.

Before the usual suspects pipe-up, for clarity: you still get idiots in 338. (sometimes lots, depending on the event!) Just idiots without knives. Both are bad, but one is worse than the other.

Completly rammed indeed. Lawler sucked. Fatboy slim not bad. Music will be 100 % better tonight at Solomun...

That's not encouraging. I'm booked for Elrow next Saturday since I've never been to one before, and so many friends have said what a great time it is. I remain skeptical. ? Maybe if I pregame enough on the bridge...

Theres posts by members of this forum about travelling from down south and getting turned away at the door IIRC.

338 are open about their policy - and I honestly don't know anybody who's been turned away. It's not something to worry about imo. The policy is nothing like Berghain's.

Before the usual suspects pipe-up, for clarity: you still get idiots in 338. (sometimes lots, depending on the event!) Just idiots without knives. Both are bad, but one is worse than the other.

Agreed. Don’t know anyone that has been turned away, don’t dress like a chav, know the event you are going to and be in control of yourself and you’ll get in. The crowd can be a bit awful inside but when I’ve been it at least hasn’t been threatening

Back