*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

There was a nice semi intellectual Pop mag called Spex. Its a online mag today. It was a economic Desaster but inflential in Germany for Underground Sounds. Tillmans who is living in London worked for them. Sometimes you will find : Spex presents ... Band ...Berghain . The Pics inside are from Tillmans ( some ).

With the Berlin thing, I think it's incorrect to see it as elitist. I mean, that's what it pretends to be: elitist. But for the consumer, you should view it another way. Might get in? Might not? It only adds to the spontaneity of it all. Unless you've got a terrible attitude, even if you get turned away from one it'd be bad fortunate to get turned away from somewhere else.
You could get turned away from Sisyphos, and be allowed in Berghain.
For all the cult of Berghain, there isn't really a formula for getting in. Even those that claim there is put a disclaimer.

And with such amazing options in one city at any given time, even if you don't get into your preferred destination, chances are you're going to stumble upon something equally as great. It's an adventure.

If you've ever had a grumble about shitcunts on the dancefloor, it's a price worth paying ?

With the Berlin thing, I think it's incorrect to see it as elitist. I mean, that's what it pretends to be: elitist. But for the consumer, you should view it another way. Might get in? Might not? It only adds to the spontaneity of it all. Unless you've got a terrible attitude, even if you get turned away from one it'd be bad fortunate to get turned away from somewhere else.
You could get turned away from Sisyphos, and be allowed in Berghain.
For all the cult of Berghain, there isn't really a formula for getting in. Even those that claim there is put a disclaimer.

And with such amazing options in one city at any given time, even if you don't get into your preferred destination, chances are you're going to stumble upon something equally as great. It's an adventure.

If you've ever had a grumble about shitcunts on the dancefloor, it's a price worth paying ?

Its not a question of elite or something. Only different People as in pacha with Guetta. A lot of Fetish People inside. Its OT here

It's really a case of perceptions vs reality though. There are clubs / nights in Berlin I wouldn't try to go to because I likely wouldn't fit in there well same as anywhere (I've been to Berghain the "infamous" door policy place many times, never been knocked back - maybe just lucky - and most definitely not always looking hipster). The good music clubs are just not places for football parties, stag dos and cameos from the Asos Holiday Shop. It's not really snobby at all, met all sorts in there and elsewhere. What I don't want - and know for certain I'm not going to get - is a huge group from Essex in fake tan and brylcream muscling me out of the way in a conga line round the dancefloor shouting "oioi". If I have to run the gamut of the odd surly doorman and learn to say 'Guten abend' for the privilege then it's a small ask tbf !
Starting to feel people on this forum are essexist. Seems that essexism is one of the last acceptable ism’s. Good job I’m not a snowflake keyboard warrior, but I’m watching you kimajy. ?;):p

I hope so. Crowd for Melon Bomb a couple of years back was a huge surprise for Pikes. High percentage of young throbbers.

? .. caught one at Jockey Club a few years ago and crowd was brilliant, obviously there for that party rather than because of the venue. Was it a Tiffany and Tarquin takeover ?

No guestlist , no entrance ?

Its a small venue , too many people kill the vibe.

Strictly over 25s this year.
No glitter
No see you next Tuesday’s.

Obviously not sure how strict they’re actually being on the door but it seems a lot more controlled this here.

Back