*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

What sort of cost to you was that? Was he already in Europe at the time, did you fly him in specifically or did you share travel costs with another promoter? We looked at Kevin Saunderson a good decade and more ago but he was quite the opposite to your experience and put us off American bookings due to the red tape and general awkwardness of the whole experience
$6,000 if I remember right, not sure if he was over already, luckily the club owner was a big contributer in making it happen, had Moodymann as well for same amount, great times, the main lads claim to fame though was getting Omar S to play in a little bar in Middlesbrough free entry, he was paid a fee though obviously

That's great if he does, I don't even think he's been in Canada yet. If I was on the island, which there was a strong possibility of, I'd be pissed but hopefully this means longer set times from Tim green and Leger.

Seriously wondering what is going on with Amnesia

Seriously wondering what is going on with Amnesia

Not sure there is much of a theme

EE at Cocoon - posted picture of cancelled flight at Bristol
Ellie Cocks / Artikal are both Abode residents so could be illness / change of plans / whatever

What sort of cost to you was that? Was he already in Europe at the time, did you fly him in specifically or did you share travel costs with another promoter? We looked at Kevin Saunderson a good decade and more ago but he was quite the opposite to your experience and put us off American bookings due to the red tape and general awkwardness of the whole experience
That's interesting is that how it normally works when u book a Dj? Who pays the Dj hotel, flights etc and do u discuss a Dj fee before hand, always interested to know how it works

That's interesting is that how it normally works when u book a Dj? Who pays the Dj hotel, flights etc and do u discuss a Dj fee before hand, always interested to know how it works
Remind me to reply properly tomorrow when sober! My experiences are over a decade out of date though so if you are still interested let me know.

You can send an email to their management and they can give you the cost and the breakdown most of the time.

No it's because there is actually 3 Boris Brejchas and they share their gigs but it's a surprise which one you get.
I found out the other day that he was actually severely injured as a kid at the Ramstein airshow disaster (from where the band get their name), hence the scarring and perhaps why he started wearing the mask (although he's not said that's why, and in any case he only wears it for a bit).

Back