*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

The only ones I ever notice and watch sometimes are the Cocoon dancers, who it has to be said are absolutely incredible. Genuinely proper professional dancers IMO.

That Boiler room takeover @ dc10 looked and sounded erm different in parts (presumably intentionally) was it busy?

I only noticed dancers in ushuaia when I got shoved from behind as one stormed through the crowd. Looked a bit in a mood ?

Understandable when you think have to deal with wasted idiots pretty much every day?‍♂️

I saw a male dancer in a bar in PDB once.

He was black as midnight. Obviously worked out. Ripped and lean, but bulky. Haircut was a week overdue but still looked nice. Was wearing a pair of tight hotpants that Daisy Duke would have been proud of, although from last summers range. Had a quirky little beret perched on his head at a rakish angle. He moved to the beat so well, as if the music was written for him. Worked the room so well.

Not that I noticed or anything ?‍♂️?

Why would anyone want to ban dancers in Ibiza?

Is this for real?

Is Ibiza starting to disappear up its own arse?

What next ?‍♂️
We always notice the dancers. The guys are always more interesting character than the gals. The stranger, the better. We would give them nick-names like "the banker" and "sad italian". We would even come up with origin stories for some of them. It helped that we were going to nights like Cafe Ole and Face of Ibiza, where the promoters curated a menagerie of characters. We still think of some of them almost ten years later, and wonder of what has become of some of them.

This past trip, I had a mini dance off with a pretty female dancer at Lio. It was a quiet night and towards the end she looked bored as it was beginning to empty. She had on her standard, no eye contact "pout", so I decided to try to get her to laugh. I was doing cheesy moves (think water sprinkler, the carlton, etc). She then started imitating whatever I did. Very funny five minutes or so.

No one Said dancers will be banned in Ibz ad written in a Thread before. Strange. I read the Kittin thing anywhere , coundnt find it anymore and asked If someone has the same Information.
And yes : There are a Lot of Male dancers in Ibz. Pacha has a Lot of Thema ,Others too.

OMG

saw the messages on Pete Tong Ig by 2 people .
BMI usD to invite House DJs not Techno DJs, bis set was quiet nice along Dc10 Closing 18 but I expect House TechHouse in BMI not Techno..

The only ones I ever notice and watch sometimes are the Cocoon dancers, who it has to be said are absolutely incredible. Genuinely proper professional dancers IMO.
Agree with this. Iv also noticed the cocoon dancers, but iv always thought they are artistic and powerful looking women, not slutty or derogatibe in anyway.

As for other exotic dancers on podiums etc it's not really my thing and it's a bit cringe seeing men ogling them.

I'm there to dance

Back