*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Lee Burridge does it.
It's in his contract, and last year he was upset because Blue Marlin didn't respect it.
I have a mate Miami where they have various characters coming to partys with Sax, violin and What nots.. some explode with excitement and my mate will just have a quiet word in his ear to piss off.. ?

i don't see the problem here - go-go dancers are an integral part of ibz clubbing history no? when large clubs are set up as flamboyant temples of sin then exotic dancers are an essential ingredient.
Absolutely agree with the above. Not for a minute suggesting that any form of discrimination should be allowed to happen just because it always been that way but....

As Kim says above, dancers have been there since I first started going out not just in Ibiza but any of the big nights. One of my first was Fantazia in 92 I think and I still remember the dancers, more melted than any of the punters.

If the DJ doesn't like what the club is putting on then she should tell the dancers not to dance but she'll cover their lost wages out her fee.... Let's see her opinion on the matter if she's asked to cough up the readies...

Lee Burridge does it.
It's in his contract, and last year he was upset because Blue Marlin didn't respect it.

Lee may not want them because they don’t really fit the vibe of his party.....and not because of sexism related reasons. Don’t know though. Some parties it doesn’t fit.

The whole sexism angle is stupid though. These girls work hard and can really add to a party. Let them do their job.

Back