*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

As one can judge by my username...yeah I think you'll miss out if you've never been to a Elrow party before. Elrow in Amnesia is a great experience. But I can appreciate and understand the objective advise Stivi has given to you.
If you do head out to Elrow...for a part of the night...make sure to wait until the first confetti shower / ice canon. Should be an 1 or 1,5 hours after terrace opens at midnight.

Thanks for the input. Not completely ruling it out yet so we'll see as we get closer. I think my girl would enjoy it more than me so I might go for her and get the balcony ticket in case I need to get away from the crowd.

it depends on your music taste & most important AGE

its a young crowd party

I'm 30, so idk if that falls in the older raver category or not but been raving since 14 so feel like a veteran lol

Thanks for the input. Not completely ruling it out yet so we'll see as we get closer. I think my girl would enjoy it more than me so I might go for her and get the balcony ticket in case I need to get away from the crowd.

I'm 30, so idk if that falls in the older raver category or not but been raving since 14 so feel like a veteran lol
Yep, I got me some balcony tickets too, both for 22/6 Singer Morning and the Closing. And I think it's safe to say women love the colour, craziness and confetti moments Elrow brings.

it depends on your music taste & most important AGE

its a young crowd party
Might be a young crowd party in Ibiza. But have you ever been to Elrow Barcelona....or somewhere else?
Definitly not a young crowd party in other places. The daytime festivals (Barcelona, elrowTowns) bring out the 30 /40 year olds that can't last the whole night.

i feel its for the early 20's

Are children still allowed at Woomoon?

I've seen a lot of them 2 years ago at the closing (all were wearing big hear protections)...

I'm wondering if I would go with my daughter for her to enjoy a little bit the atmosphere for a couple of hours and then leave before it gets rammed...

How old is your daughter? Between age of 3-11 she should live it,after that you will just be embarrassing her? People with tiny little wobbly head babies at festivals carrying them around with these huge headphones and they can barely hold there heads up as it is.. Really grind my gears. ?

fyi... policia local seem to be very active at the moment:
// cova santa during the ADID party
// with a drug-sniffing dog on the beach on friday evening
// drug check yesterday in playa den bossa

How old is your daughter? Between age of 3-11 she should live it,after that you will just be embarrassing her? People with tiny little wobbly head babies at festivals carrying them around with these huge headphones and they can barely hold there heads up as it is.. Really grind my gears. ?

She is 3,5... she actually enjoy dancing a lot, this year she spent the NYE dancing with all the people on Plaza del Parque, last year she was dancing on the beach at Sa Trinxa. Woomoon is very quiet musically/in terms of crowd during the first few hours, so she would have enough place to dance. I'm pretty sure she will have a good time, and on my side I would like to see Monolink as it was one of my highlights 2 years ago... Then we would leave before it gets too crowded and the music will go louder...

fyi... policia local seem to be very active at the moment:
// cova santa during the ADID party
// with a drug-sniffing dog on the beach on friday evening
// drug check yesterday in playa den bossa

That's crazy. That dog musta been hella excited running around!

What's the details on the drug check in PDB tho? Stopping foot traffic?

hello, at the announcement of the line up FMIF, Bob Sinclar was in the program in the club with Jack Back for the opening but he has since disappeared ... do you know why? thank you

Back