*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Rock'n'roll, dope and sex in the streets!

Ps: no changes at all in San Jose (Sankeys, El Patio, Bora Bora, Hï, Ushuaïa, DC10, Kumharas, etc)

what mcrackin says. while more party-friendly PP won the island, the most important municipalities for clubs (san antonio and san josep) will probably stay the same. and it is there locally, where most of the "party laws" are decided unfortunately :/

what mcrackin says. while more party-friendly PP won the island, the most important municipalities for clubs (san antonio and san josep) will probably stay the same. and it is there locally, where most of the "party laws" are decided unfortunately :/
psoe win only in san joseph (not san antonio from i understood). the rest of the island is governed to pp.
it's probably time for space return ??

You would think with the power and money of Matutes, they would have no problem swaying the vote to PP (assuming that’s who they want to win)

btw laws regarding parties, opening hours, music licenses should be centralised to the consell, especially on such a small island where two clubs in close competition don't have the same rights because of where they are located on the island.

Not sure where to put this since I can't post in confirmed line ups...

• Elrow line up for 22 June Elrow City All Night Long is TBA (what I think was meant as To Be Announced but they also had a TBA act in Barcelona that was Toni Varga, Bastian Bux and Andres Campo b2b2b).
  • It was strange that it was TBA in the first place, cause earlier (posted in this forum by @macdonsj ) Paco Osuna was listed for this night.
  • Amnesia facebook line up for 22 June Elrow City now says KOLSCH. Makes sense cause he does more all night longs there.
  • However...Black Coffee on 22 June also has Kolsch as support act. That would make Kolsch all night long in Elrow City impossible.
What to make of this? :rolleyes:
Kolsch would be great off course...Adam Beyer on terrace and Kolsch in main room is one of the best line ups for Elrow of the season as far as Im concerned.

Last edited:
I would definitely go to this if I was there.
Loving these last minute announcements. Thought I was having a rather quiet Thursday and Friday...but now with Carola & Solomun in Destino and Martinez Brothers in DC10, the whole week is full again. Like it should be ;-)

Not sure where to put this since I can't post in confirmed line ups...

• Elrow line up for 22 June Elrow City All Night Long is TBA (what I think was meant as To Be Announced but they also had a TBA act in Barcelona that was Toni Varga, Bastian Bux and Andres Campo b2b2b).
  • It was strange that it was TBA in the first place, cause earlier (posted in this forum by @macdonsj ) Paco Osuna was listed for this night.
  • Amnesia line up for 22 June Elrow City now says KOLSCH. Makes sense cause he does more all night longs there.
  • However...Black Coffee on 22 June also has Kolsch as support act. That would make Kolsch all night long in Elrow City impossible.
What to make of this? :rolleyes:
Kolsch would be great off course...Adam Beyer on terrace and Kolsch in main room is one of the best line ups for Elrow of the season as far as Im concerned.

Osuna seems to be playing elsewhere on the 22nd June now
have to remember that these dates can change

the Kolsch thing is weird but perhaps its an early set at Black Coffee and not starting the whole Elrow night?? (i dunno)

Osuna seems to be playing elsewhere on the 22nd June now
have to remember that these dates can change

the Kolsch thing is weird but perhaps its an early set at Black Coffee and not starting the whole Elrow night?? (i dunno)
Sure I can imagine they can be changed...and Osuna still does a lot of all nighters there. Yeah I guess it's gonna be something like that, perhaps they'll put someone from Terrace in the main room until Kolsch arrives.

Back