*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Sure I can imagine they can be changed...and Osuna still does a lot of all nighters there. Yeah I guess it's gonna be something like that, perhaps they'll put someone from Terrace in the main room until Kolsch arrives.

i remember Sven was billed as All Night Long at a pacha opening night last year and didn't start till after 2

fyi... policia local seem to be very active at the moment:
// cova santa during the ADID party
// with a drug-sniffing dog on the beach on friday evening
// drug check yesterday in playa den bossa
What’s the penalties for possession of pills or coke?

130065521--624x480.jpg

If you have just a little ( 2,3 pills or 1g.. ) nothing can happen legally ( consumption is not punishable in Spain ) but be aware that police are allowed to punch you if they want and it happen quite something ( not only in Ibiza but in many tourist place of Spain ) don’t try to argue with them because many will not hesitate to hit you . Stay quiet and 10 min later you normally fine without any problem ...

If you have just a little ( 2,3 pills or 1g.. ) nothing can happen legally ( consumption is not punishable in Spain ) but be aware that police are allowed to punch you if they want and it happen quite something ( not only in Ibiza but in many tourist place of Spain ) don’t try to argue with them because many will not hesitate to hit you . Stay quiet and 10 min later you normally fine without any problem ...

I think for small amounts you get charged a fine unless that's changed?

I think for small amounts you get charged a fine unless that's changed?
You maybe right but normally they let u go without fine if you are not arguing !
There are also a difference between people living there ( the resident ) and the tourists!
It’s sound crazy but I ve been living in Spain for many years ( ibiza and barcelona) and many times they make a difference between the 2 ! They will not give a fine to a resident usually ...

How random are those Pure Pacha line-ups. Not sure I get the thought process at all.

Ever seen Martin Solveig & Darius Syrossian on the same line-up? WTF! OR: Martin Solveig, Heidi and Nick Curly?

You think they just had an end of May panic and just cut and pasted a few names in?

Back