*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

last year dc10 changed the sound system, and (to me) it was unbelievable!! I think it is Martin Audio... I hope Amnesia goes in the same direction. The terrace is one of my favourite places to dance in the island specially when the sun start to show up, but the sound system was the low point, with the same v-prof system for years... Really looking forward to see what they have in store for us! great news indeed...
same as Fabric yeah

same as Fabric yeah
you made my day! I didn't know that... but I'm going there in the end of this month for the first time, and I must say that your post put a smile on my face! :lol: Martin Audio is just next level... I love Funktion One's but I think I prefer it outdoors tho...

you made my day! I didn't know that... but I'm going there in the end of this month for the first time, and I must say that your post put a smile on my face! :lol: Martin Audio is just next level... I love Funktion One's but I think I prefer it outdoors tho...
although to be fair, Space had of the most amazing sound systems I've ever heard in a club, and it was Funktion One! But last year Martin Audio (at dc10) made a great impression on me...

Room 1 only though at Fabric

Is it just me or does Ushuaia look pretty dead after it's opening, except a couple of events here and there. Any news/gossip on anything to fill the gaps?

last year dc10 changed the sound system, and (to me) it was unbelievable!! I think it is Martin Audio... I hope Amnesia goes in the same direction. The terrace is one of my favourite places to dance in the island specially when the sun start to show up, but the sound system was the low point, with the same v-prof system for years... Really looking forward to see what they have in store for us! great news indeed...
Martin Audio is a fantastic club system. +1 for hoping Amnesia go in that direction.

Is it just me or does Ushuaia look pretty dead after it's opening, except a couple of events here and there. Any news/gossip on anything to fill the gaps?

Theyve already got Guetta, Garrix, Calvin and Dimtiri Vegas Like Mike on the EDM side. And Ants on the more underground side. Plus a few Elrow cameos.

Theres only Kygo, Tiny Tempah and Dystopia missing from last years lineup so far, and they were more 'B-List' events for them.

Theyve already got Guetta, Garrix, Calvin and Dimtiri Vegas Like Mike on the EDM side. And Ants on the more underground side. Plus a few Elrow cameos.

Theres only Kygo, Tiny Tempah and Dystopia missing from last years lineup so far, and they were more 'B-List' events for them.
I guess what I mean is that their opening is 18th May but none of those big events really start until well into June/ July. I was just wondering if there was any more early 'one offs' to fill the void.

Which one do you think is the biggest party on the island? In terms of popularity and greater number of people

Tbh i haven’t been to a lot of the parties on the island (ants included) so wouldn’t know. I woulda thought Elrow or Paradise were probably most popular

no doubt they are but in terms of absolute numbers I believe ants is bigger than those two

Back