*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

on the gossip front: amnesia gets a new soundsystem for this year I‘ve heard ?

I was torn to do resistance instead of cocoon closing due to amnesia sound system not being that good but these news just confirmed that I made the right decision to do cocoon in the end. So excited!

Wonder if they gonna upgrade to new funktions or go with a different brand completely...

I was torn to do resistance instead of cocoon closing due to amnesia sound system not being that good but these news just confirmed that I made the right decision to do cocoon in the end. So excited!

Wonder if they gonna upgrade to new funktions or go with a different brand completely...

different brand. terrace also wasn‘t funktion one by the way

What's great about this forum is we all get treated the same ,we're all ravers at heart. White, black,gay, straight, pricks,dickhead, selfie wankers, Irish, Scottish , American, Canadians,brexits and even the people of Dubai. No one means to offend and laughter is the best medicine..alot more serious shit going on in people's lives.. see you on the dancefloor,I'll be wearing the tiny backpack and no pants. ,?

Sounds like some Defected advert! Are you working for Simon Dunmore? ;)

different brand. terrace also wasn‘t funktion one by the way

Hmm I'm confusing it with something else - for some reason thought it was funktion but older model. Do you know what system do they have? To be fair the main room sound is decent so they must be upgrading terrace if not both! When they do upgrade I assume it will have the best sound on the island! Exciting times...

Club room or terrace? I've always loved the club room sound but tend to feel a bit underwhelmed in the terrace. Mind you it's a big space to fill!

Big space to fill is not an excuse... few years back I went to priv which is even bigger for pure Carl cox night and the sound there was incredible so powerful and crisp!

Hmm I'm confusing it with something else - for some reason thought it was funktion but older model. Do you know what system do they have? To be fair the main room sound is decent so they must be upgrading terrace if not both! When they do upgrade I assume it will have the best sound on the island! Exciting times...

it's v-prof they have been using for years now.

transmoderna artist roster is out

thursday nighter at heart is out too now - satori presents MAKTUB. lots of live electronic music - could be a fantastic alternative should you not want to go to afterlife.

Space had funktion one , was the best sound system on the island Imo . Amnesia don’t know what they had but wasn’t bad ( personal test )

Big space to fill is not an excuse... few years back I went to priv which is even bigger for pure Carl cox night and the sound there was incredible so powerful and crisp!
Résistance brought they own sound system to Privilege , for the 2 pure CC I think resistance land to them or something similar because Privilege never ever had good sound system

last year dc10 changed the sound system, and (to me) it was unbelievable!! I think it is Martin Audio... I hope Amnesia goes in the same direction. The terrace is one of my favourite places to dance in the island specially when the sun start to show up, but the sound system was the low point, with the same v-prof system for years... Really looking forward to see what they have in store for us! great news indeed...

Back