*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Haha ok.
Good then. Because I didn't like Dystopia that much. If it's gone I wouldn't care less. But since it was suggested here it should still be coming back I thought this might be an option. Wait and see then.
What didn't you like about Dystopia? I didn't get a chance to go last year but I was hoping to go this year if it was back.

What didn't you like about Dystopia? I didn't get a chance to go last year but I was hoping to go this year if it was back.
I thought it was a bit of everything. They tried to be Woomoon, Elrow and Zoo Project in one event but it felt 'not real' to me.
The audience was kinda meh too. VIP public in their Ushuaia bathrobes. But that might be at every Ushuaia party, I don't know cause Dystiopia was the only one I ever attended. Music wise it was okay though.

you made my day! I didn't know that... but I'm going there in the end of this month for the first time, and I must say that your post put a smile on my face! :lol: Martin Audio is just next level... I love Funktion One's but I think I prefer it outdoors tho...

In fabric you gotta be in the middle of the dance floor to get good sound which is annoying when it's busy.

If you like good sound check out ministry of sound. They have custom built Martin audio speakers in their main box room which is just a black dark room with dj booth and speakers - no bar. You can stand anywhere on the dance floor and get the same loud and powerful but clear and crisp sound. I think it's combination of sound proofing and acoustic treatment as well as speakers why it sounds the best.

Audio speakers keep improving every year tho so really excited what system amnesia will get. I'm sure they gonna spend top bucks for their new system so can't wait to hear it!

In fabric you gotta be in the middle of the dance floor to get good sound which is annoying when it's busy.

If you like good sound check out ministry of sound. They have custom built Martin audio speakers in their main box room which is just a black dark room with dj booth and speakers - no bar. You can stand anywhere on the dance floor and get the same loud and powerful but clear and crisp sound. I think it's combination of sound proofing and acoustic treatment as well as speakers why it sounds the best.

Audio speakers keep improving every year tho so really excited what system amnesia will get. I'm sure they gonna spend top bucks for their new system so can't wait to hear it!
thank you for your advice! I'll try to go and see Ministry aswell in this little trip. ?

Any news on pikes residencies? Looking at Monday's potentially? If I remember correctly last year had a few last minute jobs never been want to give it a try. Can't knock an intimate venue

Back