*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

In fabric you gotta be in the middle of the dance floor to get good sound which is annoying when it's busy.

If you like good sound check out ministry of sound. They have custom built Martin audio speakers in their main box room which is just a black dark room with dj booth and speakers - no bar. You can stand anywhere on the dance floor and get the same loud and powerful but clear and crisp sound. I think it's combination of sound proofing and acoustic treatment as well as speakers why it sounds the best.

Audio speakers keep improving every year tho so really excited what system amnesia will get. I'm sure they gonna spend top bucks for their new system so can't wait to hear it!

+1 on this, MOS box is up there with Space imo. The void acoustics system in Studio 338 has a nice punch to it too, not been to fabric for years so can't remember too much of how it sounded in comparison.

I liked the system Amnesia had last year, the Terrace must be pretty awkward from a sound design perspective so it will be interesting to see how they improve it. The club was a bit too loud at times if you were right in the thick of it though, so there's definitely some room to improve there.

On a related note ear plugs are a great help for anywhere that has a harsh sound system, could really feel the difference with them in the club room and they've saved my ears many a time when they were getting fatigued.

transmoderna artist roster is out

thursday nighter at heart is out too now - satori presents MAKTUB. lots of live electronic music - could be a fantastic alternative should you not want to go to afterlife.
Is Heart more relaxed then Lio in terms of dress shorts?

Yes and million times better. Lio, unless you are being held against your will at gunpoint, and entering Lio is your only hope of escape, give it a swerve.

Saw some guys went back last year with shorts. Was the bouncer inside , he told them that beach wear is not allowed. But : 90 Percent of the people in Heart are good / overdressed. They want it like this.

Last edited:
Back