*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

no idea about what night it is or if its a one-off or part of a residency but
(blast from the past)

Robbie Rivera @ Privilege - July 5th (friday)

that black coffee poster is bizarre - what is the actual marketing pitch there?

I would never go in any case - the occasional decent tune v all the horror stories I've read on here about the venue/clientele

I would never go in any case - the occasional decent tune v all the horror stories I've read on here about the venue/clientele

south african artist designed it I believe, think I read something like that on the press release

https://www.ravejungle.com/2019/04/05/black-coffee-hi-ibiza-residency/

"This year, the artwork for Black Coffee has been designed by artist Harmonia Rosales who believes in creating art with meaning and impact, moving people to see the world differently and to be guided by that new vision."

All that's missing is Lenny Henry..

Nubile, pert, shinny, oiled-up, outdoor, nude muses... whats not to like about the art. It checks all my boxes ?.

I debated for a millisecond buying the earlybird for his opening, but I am just not a big club guy anymore. Ibiza will mean more intimate venues from here out, for me. It would take something special for me to go to Hi (or Amnesia, Privilege, etc).

Agree completely on the live drums, btw. There are a couple of african drum troupes that do the ibiza hippy party circuit in-season. Looking forward to it!!!

Last edited:
Nubile, pert, shinny, oiled-up, outdoor, nude muses... whats not to like about the art. It checks all my boxes ?.

I debated for a millisecond buying the earlybird for his opening, but I am just not a big club guy anymore. Ibiza will be mean more intimate venues from here out, for me. It would take something special for me to go to Hi (or Amnesia, Privilege, etc).

Agree completely on the live drums, btw. There are a couple of african drum troupes that do the ibiza hippy party circuit in-season. Looking forward to it!!!

lol - count me in!

Back