*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I don't think so. But I have read last year that the community is now trying to attract them back. We'll see...
Thought as much.in the 90s it was very popular adding to great atmosphere at party's.. out of season around figuertas it's still busy at weekends..

Last edited:
We

Well, our hotel was in Figueretas last summer and we did'nt see many...
Are you kidding me? You didn't see many? In the sense you can recognize them and pick them out from other straight dudes on the street? LOL.
I can appreciate some humor...but assumptions, jokes and stigmas like this are really something that should belong to the past. Especially in an open-minded community that Ibiza-lovers on this forum should be.

Are you kidding me? You didn't see many? In the sense you can recognize them and pick them out from other straight dudes on the street? LOL.
I can appreciate some humor...but assumptions, jokes and stigmas like this are really something that should belong to the past. Especially in an open-minded community that Ibiza-lovers on this forum should be.
Did I said anything?

It’s called gaydar is it not?

Agreed.

What's great about this forum is we all get treated the same ,we're all ravers at heart. White, black,gay, straight, pricks,dickhead, selfie wankers, Irish, Scottish , American, Canadians,brexits and even the people of Dubai. No one means to offend and laughter is the best medicine..alot more serious shit going on in people's lives.. see you on the dancefloor,I'll be wearing the tiny backpack and no pants. ,?

Last edited:
Back