*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Can someone shed some light on the 1st August date? Happy with Dettmann and Liebing, but not sure about Recondite (not a fan of live sets) and never heard of Mano Le Tough

recondite is a fantastic producer, very dark and moody. expect it to be much slower than dettman and liebing, though. also recondites live sets suffer a bit when you see them more often, he is getting stale. but for your first time it should be great if you like his style.

Sven @ Afterlife/Hi bit of a weird one even if tou are booked for Cocoon. Class line ups though!

Any news on when Pacha may release Saturday slot and Amnesia there Friday spot?
Im there on May bank holiday for my 30th birthday....desperate to hear!

those Afterlife line-ups are ridiculous

also note a lot of guest slots for other current/past island residency holders - Vath/Solomun/Plex/Gerber etc
Keen to see if Dixon and Solomun will have the same list of guests...

Sven @ Afterlife/Hi bit of a weird one even if tou are booked for Cocoon. Class line ups though!
TOU preceded Vath at cocoon in the park in Leeds last year. Worked v well. I guess this will be the other way round. I think they compliment each other well. And djs with a residency nearly always keep their hand in at other clubs these days. Jones, Solomun and Dixon are three others at afterlife this year.

here's afterlife line ups

56293791_1530359997094001_5580868916600635392_n.jpg
Must admit that this and resistance have piqued my interest and are tempting me again. Great line ups in both rooms at both nights. Three nigher maybe in order

Last edited by a moderator:
Afterlife lineups just as big as last year as expected. I have the 5th and 12th. Not sure who Adamant, Soel, or Adiel are..but it's nice to discover some new guys and I trust ToUs judgement with them. Do wish there were more Denis Horvat, Ae:ther, and Mathame appearances. They can clearly afford them. Of course, I'm just assuming they're good DJs because of their productions, like how everyone else judges DJs these days!

Must admit that this and resistance have piqued my interest and are tempting me again. Great line ups in both rooms at both nights. Three nigher maybe in order
Unfortunately wont make it to Resistance (doing Thu-Mon) but must agree on the line ups!

Afterlife lineups just as big as last year as expected. I have the 5th and 12th. Not sure who Adamant, Soel, or Adiel are..but it's nice to discover some new guys and I trust ToUs judgement with them. Do wish there were more Denis Horvat, Ae:ther, and Mathame appearances. They can clearly afford them. Of course, I'm just assuming they're good DJs because of their productions, like how everyone else judges DJs these days!

Guessing Horvat, Aether and Mathane will pop up in Dixon’s and Solomun’s lineups.

Horvat has been on fire and is currently the best producer in the game imo.

Back