*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i 'm wondering if its s authentic Hip Hop (there good Hip Hop, even not my kind but not the kind spread nowadays unless in underground scene, shit hip hop is spread all over the world in popular clubs and especially in vip clubs such the scene we have in Paris :rolleyes:)
Space & Sankeys hosted authentic Hip hop parties if i i can stick to lineup where Dj contacts featured ..

yo, bro let's go to Hi on monday! :D

Last edited:
Space had "Beat & Raw" (I think it was called), and Armin Van Buuren, plus a pretty gay [poly sexual] night "Cafe Ole". It wasn't just an underground club!
In 2014 they had a night called 'ibiza calling'. Rem the flyers for it. Was edm mostly i think. I keep flyers from each season when im there. Dj bl3nd is 1 of djs. Hardly underground music

a real underground hiphop night would be great with retro electro, breakdancing, sampling, turntablism and stuff

but I just can't help thinking this will be utter shit. the same watered down chart sounds that have dominated the airwaves since timbaland and pharrell took over music in the early 2000s.

ie a meat market, full of bling, bad attitudes and occasional fights/stabbings

Bossa, be warned....

Space had "Beat & Raw" (I think it was called), and Armin Van Buuren, plus a pretty gay [poly sexual] night "Cafe Ole". It wasn't just an underground club!
putting the sentence in quotation marks was me being ironic and uttering a sentiment that many will have about this announcement. I know that space had different nights as well.

a real underground hiphop night would be great with retro electro, breakdancing, sampling, turntablism and stuff

but I just can't help thinking this will be utter shit. the same watered down chart sounds that have dominated the airwaves since timbaland and pharrell took over music in the early 2000s.

ie a meat market, full of bling, bad attitudes and occasional fights/stabbings

Bossa, be warned....

I wouldn't ever consider a career as a travel agent mate. Positivity isn't one of your strong points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back