*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JC and Coxy are doing something at Amnesia on Mondays. Complete guess.

I'm really thinking they don't want a tech based night on Monday but who knows anymore.

What's going on with Amnesia, the unofficial best club in the world?? Stivi, fix this shit!! Lol

I'm really thinking they don't want a tech based night on Monday but who knows anymore.

What's going on with Amnesia, the unofficial best club in the world?? Stivi, fix this shit!! Lol

Tech night on Mon basically confirmed already

you are wrong with your thinking.

I cannot give any details away but think I did leave various pointers on here lately. the day it‘s announced you‘ll understand ;)

Was lucky enough to be at lab London. Spoke about pachas re furb and confirmed he’s back for Fridays .
It’s not 111% confirmed though, is it? At least Daley didn’t stick with trance. Good career move

Last edited by a moderator:
Your being a bit of a dick.
Get over yourself. I’m having a gentle laugh with a poster. If you are calling me a dick for that you need to get a grip because of you and I it’s not me that sounds like a dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are wrong with your thinking.

I cannot give any details away but think I did leave various pointers on here lately. the day it‘s announced you‘ll understand ;)

I think amnesia runs mondays inhouse and will bring in different djs every week rather than give the day to a promoter. they can book guys like gerber, maceo, beyer, capriati, villalobos and the romanians, fuse and DNS, hawtin, dubfire, the hyte guys like dice... which also means that mondays will vary a lot this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back