*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
by commercial i mean massive anthem known by the world.
Tina turner ones, Amy winehouse, Beatles & all 70's hits.
i got 50's djs friends and when u go to their parties/gigs u don't listen to 50's massive anthem known by the mass (max 5 in a set)...

You mean snobbery ;)

im ok to listen to 70's hits but in my room, not a club where it looks like u listen to a radio station with old flavours (55€ is kind expensive to listen to the radio :D).
My bro Lord FUNK play 70's track (aka le gaucher de Monte Carlo) but he never play a list of hits but for the few ones, the version u don't know or original one known by a few..
his edit of a massive anthem with the french touch :cool:

i ll know how to keep busy 2 or 3 tuesdays night along summer.
Was wondering wich names along Resistance july 31th aug 7th & 14th.
this party deserve more audience as it was not really filled, a lot of place main room & vista
This party is great, ive done 3 last year , just hope it won't challenge Heart ibz heart factory louie Vega that hosted great djs

Last edited:
You don't expect a club night to be like tuning into an oldies radio station or a wedding disco? Or do you? I like the sound of a more musically diverse night but I would hope for some interesting selections rather than just non-stop hits. No snobbery there.

There is a snobbery when it comes to old tunes. Fgp was referring to the beatles, wine house....
I don't consider them as clubbing musicians/singers.

There's always been a "parisian french snobbery" (sorry @jimmiz ).
When an artist becomes more known, he is no good anymore to a certain parisian intelligencia.

My kind of clubbing;):

There is a snobbery when it comes to old tunes. Fgp was referring to the beatles, wine house....
I don't consider them as clubbing musicians/singers.

There's always been a "parisian french snobbery" (sorry @jimmiz ).
When an artist becomes more known, he is no good anymore to a certain parisian intelligencia.

My kind of clubbing;):

Ahah you don't have to be sorry, i agree 100%

Oh, and I live closer to your country than Paris ;)

So obviously with Cocoon being a huge move, other than that nothing has come to fruition after a whole lot of speculation per usual. With Afterlife still being rumored to Hi on Thursday, anyone see any other big moves on the horizon? Looks mainly like other than that it would be a new night which would be in the forefront of discussions. Perhaps the new Monday format at Amnesia which suggestions seemed to be it would be sort of like Insane used to be with multiple "takeovers".

So obviously with Cocoon being a huge move, other than that nothing has come to fruition after a whole lot of speculation per usual. With Afterlife still being rumored to Hi on Thursday, anyone see any other big moves on the horizon? Looks mainly like other than that it would be a new night which would be in the forefront of discussions. Perhaps the new Monday format at Amnesia which suggestions seemed to be it would be sort of like Insane used to be with multiple "takeovers".

cocoon is the only change announced so far. but if you add up the still to be announced changes, the new additions and the parties that will disappear...I think it'll be the season with most changes in a lot of years.

la musa in ibiza town closes for good this weekend!

28277136_10214275503748801_7130413497354312283_n.jpg

#lamusaibiza Closing Fiesta!. Tras 6 años de grandes noches, gente increíble, cientos de anécdotas y miles de chupitos con NINE y La Musa,... este será nuestro ultimo fin de semana!, y queremos celebrarlo contigo!. El #jueves haremos el closing de #ofcourse y el #sabado el cierre por todo lo alto!!. Por cabina pasaran muchos de los djs que han formado parte de todos estos años y todxs lxs amigxs que de una u otra forma lo han sentido como su casa!. Un millón de gracias a todxs de parte de @micky_9ibz & @oriolcalvo
2764.png
❤️. Nos vemos este finde!!!!

Any news on dates for Cox yet? I Remember it being mentioned but not seen anything as of yet. I’m over in the first week of July and was hoping he would be doing Tuesday 3rd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back