*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk..does anyone think that Gianluca night will take off weds at Amnesia? I've never heard of him but maybe big with Italians?

Didnt know there was an after party the monday afternoon at Villa monochrome along opening, until seeing a video from famous french friend (bounded to Maceo promo team) in it (i won't hesistate to text him, any after party? or ask one of Bedouin Rami or ask to some people at the end of the party, some cool bloke asking me if i wanted to be on free guestlist for a party , pirate cool side effect :lol:...)
Their opening was june 4th (i heard people talkin about an after party that june 4th at the end of the party in front of Heart entrance door), so maybe june 3rd this year?

he's an absolute berk - I just listed to 5 seconds of this and will now be in counselling for the rest of the month

https://www.spinninrecords.com/rele...e=site&utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=social

4e414-make-it-stop.gif

cocoon is the only change announced so far. but if you add up the still to be announced changes, the new additions and the parties that will disappear...I think it'll be the season with most changes in a lot of years.

so in the disappear-camp we probably got mosaic, cream, hyte, after dark and, ehm, paris hilton :) tough season ahead for amnesia..
pacha I guess is all set now, for the week: flowerpower, solveig, cocoon, guetta, labyrinth, pure pacha, solomun. looks legit.

pacha I guess is all set now, for the week: flowerpower, solveig, cocoon, guetta, labyrinth, pure pacha, solomun. looks legit.
Martin Solveig said in a Facebook video earlier in the week that he won't be doing MyHouse in Ibiza this year (which obviously doesn't mean, that he won't be appearing as a guest/takeover on other nights). But I guess at least one night at Pacha is still open then...

so in the disappear-camp we probably got mosaic, cream, hyte, after dark and, ehm, paris hilton :) tough season ahead for amnesia..

there is at least one more in the disappearing basket, maybe even more. but hey, there will be new nights too so it‘s not all doom & gloom.

amnesia still has two of the most successful nights on the whole island and together is very consistent too. let‘s wait until mondays and thursdays are out before we judge I‘d say.

as for pacha...not sure that is this the final line up, but would agree that it‘s looking good for them anyway.

Maybe you find Mosaic at Amnesia on Mondays as part of those multiple takeovers. While maybe seemingly a tough year for Amnesia, I think that can work for them on Mondays and Hyte never really took off anyway, so possibly that oddball Wednesday night works for them somehow.

Maybe you find Mosaic at Amnesia on Mondays as part of those multiple takeovers. While maybe seemingly a tough year for Amnesia, I think that can work for them on Mondays and Hyte never really took off anyway, so possibly that oddball Wednesday night works for them somehow.

maceo, yes. mosaic I don't think so.

as for oddball wednesday...yeah, but the guy has 1.7M facebook followers. which is more than any of the 'real' top shots (solomun, richie, sven, carola) has. plus I think once you see how that night actually pans out you'll understand it really *might* work. will it be your thing? probably not, but then again paris wasn't neither was she.

Capriati tweeting 'Ibiza 2018'...hes good don't get me wrong but big enough to host his own night/headline a regular takeover slot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back