*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely sad to hear the news of Cream departing from Amnesia after having a great night last season! Was a nice change mid-week to have a trance night among the tech-heavy nights of Resistance, Cocoon & Music On...

I agree with the likes of 'Ibiza Trance Week' killing the night as many trance enthusiasts only visit during this week... Also, DJs such as 'Marshmello' headlining last year on the terrace must have been less of pull compared with Prydz & Calvin Harris booked in previous seasons...

PVD has been a regular on the island for nearly twenty years so would be difficult to see him leave? The only possible solution I can see is to Privi on Thursdays? Which would then ask the question whether the main room would be trance/edm?

Booking 4 nights Tuesday-Saturday this year.......Are we safe to assume Cream will continue on Thursdays at another venue? Many questions to be answered still!

Whoa whoa hang on...It's just rumoured Cream is leaving, nothing official yet.

I went last year for the first time and possibly last now, on day 1 of my trip and had a blast. It was really nice hearing some solid trance and I crossed off seeing PVD in Ibiza and Fat boy Slim.

Afterlife is on the top of my list for Thurs nights but Cream is cool too

Genuinely sad to hear the news of Cream departing from Amnesia after having a great night last season! Was a nice change mid-week to have a trance night among the tech-heavy nights of Resistance, Cocoon & Music On...

I agree with the likes of 'Ibiza Trance Week' killing the night as many trance enthusiasts only visit during this week... Also, DJs such as 'Marshmello' headlining last year on the terrace must have been less of pull compared with Prydz & Calvin Harris booked in previous seasons...

PVD has been a regular on the island for nearly twenty years so would be difficult to see him leave? The only possible solution I can see is to Privi on Thursdays? Which would then ask the question whether the main room would be trance/edm?

Booking 4 nights Tuesday-Saturday this year.......Are we safe to assume Cream will continue on Thursdays at another venue? Many questions to be answered still!
Has cream definitely left amnesia?

So where are these rumours eminating from.

Only genuine bit of information is that Nick Ferguson leaving the brand and then Cocoon leaving the club.

Cream have always been late at revealing although thier lack of social media prescinde this year is a concern.

It's widely regarded within the industry that the rumours are true, and they're no longer gonna have a presence on the island.

Of course it's not confirmed yet. But so many people believe it, I suspect it to be the case.

I think that their replacement will be announced soon

It's widely regarded within the industry that the rumours are true, and they're no longer gonna have a presence on the island.

Of course it's not confirmed yet. But so many people believe it, I suspect it to be the case.

I think that their replacement will be announced soon

Nail. Head.

hahaha. so hi was like
"we demolished old space, brought EDM sounds to the club and now everybody hates us. but what will we do for our second season to piss off the underground? aah, I know.." :twisted:

space also did some live hip hop concerts a few years back so actually it's not a first. I can't think of the bands right now but I'm sure McR will come to help soon.

R&B and Urban isn't my thing at all, but staying in Bossa last year there were often queues outside Swag who cater for that, and Tinnie Tempah went well at Ushuaia so maybe Hi will ok with that.

hahaha. so hi was like
"we demolished old space, brought EDM sounds to the club and now everybody hates us. but what will we do for our second season to piss off the underground? aah, I know.." :twisted:

Space had "Beat & Raw" (I think it was called), and Armin Van Buuren, plus a pretty gay [poly sexual] night "Cafe Ole". It wasn't just an underground club!

Space had "Beat & Raw" (I think it was called), and Armin Van Buuren, plus a pretty gay [poly sexual] night "Cafe Ole". It wasn't just an underground club!

exactly. beat and raw it was. cypress hill. morcheeba. and some more.

I personally really have no problem with them putting up an urban night. it's obviously very big right now with the youngsters so no surprise they try to cater for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back