*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
are Underground continuing their secretive, last minute announcement marketing strategy? which I admire but think is fatally flawed in a commercially cut throat environment. I would love to return there as it is a lovely club, but the Romanians or whatever aren't exactly massive selling points

Was there any good nts with the + 1's? I can't remember anyone being blown away ect.. and he was a sweaty mess most of the season..

Was there any good nts with the + 1's? I can't remember anyone being blown away ect.. and he was a sweaty mess most of the season..

I didn't go enough last year to comment, and Sven night was obviously really just about Sven. A few people that went a lot last season said he was not quite as strong as 2016 [but still good]. And he did get a bit ill in September. My view was he was playing too much last year, he seems to have played a lot less over this winter... so hopefully he's not doing such a crazy schedule..

the one attended mid aug was ok, paid 80€ for nice italian spotligh mate, at door :p, i was supposed to go to woomoon but alone & beaten as hell (last days of ibz summer , after 16 days partying in a row :cool:), motivation went down, but seeing videos of him at harbor, quiet boring , no regrets to be at Dc10 paradise closing 17 that day

so i wont be ready to pay 60€+ for this party except closing one

Last edited:
Just saw pacha had announced Solomun 2018 on their Sunday link ... for it then 5 mins later to be taken down.

May put some minds to rest .

looks like Mansion are back again
on their twitter account - they're saying #MM18 - Mansion Mondays Ibiza
would assume Eden but not confirmed as yet

Are there any other nights of interest for us at Pacha this year or is it likely to be filled with the usual nonsense (e.g Flower Power, Pure Pacha etc)

Are there any other nights of interest for us at Pacha this year or is it likely to be filled with the usual nonsense (e.g Flower Power, Pure Pacha etc)

I *think* there is still scope for some interesting stuff. can't say more than that right now.

ps - please don't call flower power nonsense. it may not be your thing, but there's a reason it's been going for so long!

its highly probable that the roadblock nights like FMIF, Pure Pacha etc
allow Pacha to run less commercial nights like Solomun + 1

I *think* there is still scope for some interesting stuff. can't say more than that right now.

ps - please don't call flower power nonsense. it may not be your thing, but there's a reason it's been going for so long!

Point taken - I look forward to seeing what Pacha has in store for this season. Certainly, without knowing the full scope of what is going on at the other clubs yet it really looks like for me personally they will have the most to offer as a club this season.

I understand the balancing acts that clubs have to play - I'm just curious as to if there will be anymore underground (I hate to use the word) nights at Pacha this season.

Not sure that is true really. Solomun +1 probably one of the busiest nights with door tax of 50-70€ last year! It is hardly a quiet un-commercial night. The place is packed to the rafters... [Edit: I assume 2016 was slightly busier than 2017?]

Also, I don't think Pure Pacha on Saturday was massively busy at all last year...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back