*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok another thing that had been rumored for a while is now confirmed, the zoo project moves from its traditional saturday to sundays.

it does make sense - no more going up against ANTS. it's a similar target group and now you can do ANTS on sat and the zoo on sunday.

ok another thing that had been rumored for a while is now confirmed, the zoo project moves from its traditional saturday to sundays.

it does make sense - no more going up against ANTS. it's a similar target group and now you can do ANTS on sat and the zoo on sunday.
But it does go up against Destino...on some Sundays...(unless if it's a different target market or Destino makes changes in 2018)

But it does go up against Destino...on some Sundays...(unless if it's a different target market or Destino makes changes in 2018)

it'll go up against rumors, it'll go up against woomoon... but in comparison to ANTS, these events are 'smaller' competition and also not such a similar target group.

dont know if its a good news or bad but sat afternoon ibz 18 will mean chill out time now (beach bar, sunset & nice dinner now) :D
i used to do the combo zoo+elrow , quiet exhausted to be honnest without having time to have proper dinner

Sunday afternoon didnt change
woomoon or blue marlin ibz, benirras sunset when ill feel older :lol: but never again destino with guy gerber...:rolleyes:

the only way i ll go back to zoo will be tuesday .

well i may discard this party (very goodparty but done too many last year) such as sankeys parties last year as having done too may sankeys parties year 16 except day to support "friends" on the lineup .

Quite pleased zoo has changed to the Sunday, also that it’s been extended to the 7th October. Went to the venue for cocoon afters, although zoo is a different party I thought the venue was great so could easily see the wife and myself paying a visit end of season.

Ahh that'll be why then!

Hopefully Unusual Suspects find a new home for 2018 - their line ups are always on point for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back