*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed: both mdrnty cruise and the german world club cruise NOT going to ibiza in this years editions, unlike last year's. Probably too expensive harbouring there, another sign of the times. Not a cruise fan myself, though.

here's some gossip for you guys

PageImage-494858-2392268-1Ibiza_89_Amnesiapyramid.jpg

Great photo :):)

Cream does absolutely nothing for me personally.. but you've got to say Amnesia are rolling the dice a bit this season by swapping out so many nights (that's at least four now by my recollection). Particularly with such long standing events such as Cocoon and Cream.

Its a funny one couldnt imagine Cream anywhere but at Amnesia the 2 are synonymous but at the same time, last time i went in 2010( i think) whilst i enjoyed it musically it felt dangerously overcrowded and more like a concert than a club.
here's some gossip for you guys

PageImage-494858-2392268-1Ibiza_89_Amnesiapyramid.jpg
Crazy how that pic without showing very much makes me wish so badly that I was there at that time.

Its a funny one couldnt imagine Cream anywhere but at Amnesia the 2 are synonymous but at the same time, last time i went in 2010( i think) whilst i enjoyed it musically it felt dangerously overcrowded and more like a concert than a club.

Crazy how that pic without showing very much makes me wish so badly that I was there at that time.

http://www.daveswindells.com/print-spirit-of-ibiza-89

You say that but cream has done a lot of nights at privilege over the year, mainly when running twice a week and for the radio 1 events.

When I started going there in 97 it wasn’t that busy, but at the time Oakie was on it the club was silly busy - I’ve seen it so full that people in the main room were bursting out of the fire escapes due to volume of numbers. I’ve not been for three years but it had gone back to how it started for me in my last couple of visits. Hope it can come back again.

Before anyone else spill the beans and to ensure I am seen as 100% transparent,I am a PR for Wips.

Always loved this review of Wips in FHM magazine over 15 years ago!

Whips (sic) Supermarket

The 24-hr supermarket in San An is the unofficial home of Ibiza's criminals, f*** up's and loonies. Only go if you're doing a degree in the uses of Ketamine.

Not sure if it was already 100% confirmed but Music On is officially confirmed at Amnesia for fridays

Attachments

• F02151C7-792A-465C-9289-470B176AE36D.jpeg
    F02151C7-792A-465C-9289-470B176AE36D.jpeg
    653.9 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back