*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty years ago, we were at Mambo and Shaun Ryder was at the bar so we were talking him. One of the lads had formed a band and was on about it non stop, so we said "theres Shaun Ryder from the happy mondays go and speak to him about it" .
He goes up and says "alright Shaun , Ive just started a band any advice?"

"Err mate Thats shaun there , Im his mate." (points to Shaun) :D:D:D:D

They were the days. 2 or 3 seasons I done around that time. Hanging around savannah and mambo.. for no good reason..?

I clearly said 'it's looking like...' so haven't confirmed anything myself neither.

Of course. I worded my point badly. I know you weren’t confirming, I was just making a general point. And it’s Monday and I’m not thinking straight haha.

They were the days. 2 or 3 seasons I done around that time. Hanging around savannah and mambo.. for no good reason..?
serveimage

1990;-))

I've got it on tape from a spanish radio.
Here's the setlist:
Rave On
God's Cop
Do It Better
Step On
Clap Your Hands
Lazyitis
Hallelujah
Kinky Afro
Wrote For Luck
Kuff Dam
Moving In With
Lazyitis
Do It Better
Tart Tart
Performance
W.F.L.

I never realized the main man lived in Switzerland! What part? And of course obvious question, favorite club there?

sorry I've only seen this now.

I grew up close to bern. when I started clubbing it were places like stufenbau and oxa. then later I liked places like alte börse during a period but I also did stuff such as psy trance open airs. pretty varied tbh!

nightlife, the star club, basement, the strip club lust, v vodka club, simply v club, pure ibiza... and now back to nightlife :?::!:

Thursday 24th May:
Slip Back In Time 18th Birthday @ Nightlife San Antonio
Slipmatt | Mark Archer | 2 Bad Mice | Zack Le Nez | GAP & Klass MC | Chalkie White | Charlie B

( source )

11659262_10208344546194911_7443360934695746897_n.jpg

nightlife, the star club, basement, the strip club lust, v vodka club, simply v club, pure ibiza... and now back to nightlife :?::!:

Thursday 24th May:
Slip Back In Time 18th Birthday @ Nightlife San Antonio
Slipmatt | Mark Archer | 2 Bad Mice | Zack Le Nez | GAP & Klass MC | Chalkie White | Charlie B

( source )

11659262_10208344546194911_7443360934695746897_n.jpg

It's always just been nightlife....?

any gossip about heart ibiza?
last year they got Sven at Heart on the day of IMS 2017, i'm wondering wich great dj they will host this year may 25th.

i should go to see Sven at Heart (even not a fan, for sure, if i had met this fench girl working at heart before (connection, done closing 17 :cool:) as price was not cheap ) as i had mates (french & ukrainian) there instead going lio in a place where, when u a r solo, u are very solo :lol: not a chance to experience this again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back