*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been 2 cream from 2015 coz missed last year and it had finished by time i went in 2016. Eden would be good fit for cream if it wasnt selling the numbers. Smaller capacity and with west end constantly being hit with new directives and closing times it could be good for san antonio

Trying to upload a flyer from my very first night at Cream in '97, Tony De Vit headlining! Found an old box of tickets, flyers etc from that era.

Upload is too large unfortunately :(
My first year too. Roger Sanchez with a six hour set in the main room. Wasn’t particularly busy. From Tony de Vit to Roger Sanchez....things were a bit more diverse then.

Trying to upload a flyer from my very first night at Cream in '97, Tony De Vit headlining! Found an old box of tickets, flyers etc from that era.

Picresize.com is what you need

Would have given my left nut to have seen Tony play Amnesia...

Any guy could tell me their MK is Ibiza and id believe him..:)
At Circoloco last year there was some random dude with similar looks and hair to Jamie Jones and we made one of our mates, who was abit worse for wear, believe it was actually him :rolleyes: he even went and asked for a picture looking all happy with himself! Until after we told him we was f***ing about and his face dropped

here's some gossip for you guys

PageImage-494858-2392268-1Ibiza_89_Amnesiapyramid.jpg

Twenty years ago, we were at Mambo and Shaun Ryder was at the bar so we were talking him. One of the lads had formed a band and was on about it non stop, so we said "theres Shaun Ryder from the happy mondays go and speak to him about it" .
He goes up and says "alright Shaun , Ive just started a band any advice?"

"Err mate Thats shaun there , Im his mate." (points to Shaun) :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back