*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that are sure to go to IMS buy your tix online (+5€ from past year) as it will raise to 75€ that may 25th i know a lot of spotlight buying their tix last day & paying 70€ (), got mine 50€ IMS 17 here and discount 30% from my company for events (50€ max a year, 1 club entry saver :) , i'll buy Dc10 closing online and ask for discount 30% , same for Elrow Closing & Amnesia Closing)

JackMaster ,Danny T :cool:
Dubfire :confused:
Paco Osuna :confused: (his sound changed a lot, as he got nice track years 2000 eg Welcome to the Music, i can feel my bloood pumpin )
For those that reminds this aera

Last edited:
What’s the rumours with Cream then? Leaving the island or leaving Amnesia? Would be sad if true. Had some incredible nights there since my first trip in 03

if Cream were to leave - its not so surprising

they built their sound on trance in the main room, varied in the terrace
trance has retracted as a scene

they no longer have the base club presence in liverpool, they aren't the worldwide brand they once were

Last edited:
Cream's not so surprising

they no longer have the base club presence in liverpool, they aren't the worldwide brand they once were

So are there any founded rumours that Cream is leaving or is that gossip..

So are there any founded rumours that Cream is leaving or is that gossip..

i have absolutely no idea - i'm just speculating on justification for the thought posted earlier

edited the original post to reflect that its speculation and not any inside info

Last edited:
if Cream were to leave - its not so surprising

Nail, head sadly.
The scene is retreating, and it's much worse in Ibiza.

Things like 'Ibiza Trance Event' week are killing it further - Most people who regularly go to trance events these days only tend to go to Ibiza for that week in September, and the rest of the island for trance suffers as a result the rest of the season.

Cream does absolutely nothing for me personally.. but you've got to say Amnesia are rolling the dice a bit this season by swapping out so many nights (that's at least four now by my recollection). Particularly with such long standing events such as Cocoon and Cream.

Cream does absolutely nothing for me personally.. but you've got to say Amnesia are rolling the dice a bit this season by swapping out so many nights (that's at least four now by my recollection). Particularly with such long standing events such as Cocoon and Cream.

Most definitley end of an era. I'll be suprised if i visit Amnesia this season (sadly)

Apollonia,Hawtin and Beyer playing Ushuaïa opening just seen on Facebook.

Attachments

• 25F54E99-4DA9-460E-A624-396F376A7541.png
    25F54E99-4DA9-460E-A624-396F376A7541.png
    918.3 KB · Views: 24
Ushuaia Opening lineup are always weaker than Ushuaia Closing

Richie Hawtin Ushuaia opening a few years ago, i didnt like it at all and left the place before the last tune...
Fingers crossed, it will be same case Ushuaia Closing ibiza 18 :cool:

I would rather seen cream leave then another a season of line ups that aren’t exactly “trance” IMO.

Can’t see it going for good though surely still a market those 18/20 year olds

I would rather seen cream leave then another a season of line ups that aren’t exactly “trance” IMO.

Can’t see it going for good though surely still a market those 18/20 year olds

Interesting you say that, as a lot of my friends that still do Cream are 30+ trance types from back in the day. Are the kids still doing Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back