*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old pic with Sonja, Dandy Jack and a famous spotlighter;)

27867351_10156305384714551_5641621602708528958_n.jpg

Just seen the Together line ups and why do they add (Special Guest) next to some of their residents for certain weeks? They hardly a special guest when they playing like 8-10 dates each!

Example is DJ EZ 21st August is apparently a special guest yet every other time he is playing its just his name. Gorgan City have 6 dates, 4 of which are special guest and the other 2 are 'normal guest' what is this all about?!

Not that it bothers me in the slightest just bored at work as its quiet :lol:

Just seen the Together line ups and why do they add (Special Guest) next to some of their residents for certain weeks? They hardly a special guest when they playing like 8-10 dates each!

Example is DJ EZ 21st August is apparently a special guest yet every other time he is playing its just his name. Gorgan City have 6 dates, 4 of which are special guest and the other 2 are 'normal guest' what is this all about?!

Not that it bothers me in the slightest just bored at work as its quiet :lol:

its all about billing
its like a movie/tv show having the main stars, then the rest of the cast then "special guests" being bigger name than the standard cast but not the main stars

ego massaging

its all about billing
its like a movie/tv show having the main stars, then the rest of the cast then "special guests" being bigger name than the standard cast but not the main stars

ego massaging
Thanks! Now it makes a bit more sense, although still ridiculous!

Other than Honey Dijon, Eli Escobar and Harvey, Glitterbox seems same-same to me. Not hating, they've got their USP/target audience figured. And those are nice additions

Other than Honey Dijon, Eli Escobar and Harvey, Glitterbox seems same-same to me. Not hating, they've got their USP/target audience figured. And those are nice additions

yeah especially seeing harvey doing the small room at hï, that will definitely be interesting. I actually tried to find out regarding his pikes residency but haven't heard a definitive thing yet about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back