*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of Solly to Hi or Ushuaia rumors last week. Not sure how I feel about him at Hi. Not sure if the vibe of that club is right for him. Ushuaia would be more interesting imo.

God I'd feel sick the thought of him at Hi. However, if he does want a larger night then I suppose Hi would work for him. A +1 in the main room and Diynamic artists in the club room. But Hi? Please someone have an intervention if you know him.

God I'd feel sick the thought of him at Hi. However, if he does want a larger night then I suppose Hi would work for him. A +1 in the main room and Diynamic artists in the club room. But Hi? Please someone have an intervention if you know him.

Agreed mate... Solomun+1 is comfortably my second favourite event and it’s made by the combination of event and club. I really do hope they don’t part as I can’t see anything but the magic dying!

The added artists Hï can put in the club room for a possible Solomun + 1 residency seems intriguing.

as I've said in another thread a few days ago, I don't think solomun will move. but it's interesting to read all the gossip and the opinions about it anyway!

Only too things to do in January - Gossip and Ski!

I think I have said this before (so probably sound boring)..... I do wish (if Solomun stays)....that Sunday at Pacha becomes more of a wider Diynamic night. I listened to Adriatique's set at WooMoon closing the other night - sounded so good. I get he was tailoring set for the night, but you can just imagine that sound in Pacha.

I wonder if the Diynamic boys will have their one-off DC10 showcase this year? They have for the last 2 years I believe?

so sundays at amnesia just got freed (DVLM moving). more water on the solly moving - rumour mill :)

oh right, it was 2016 when they were weekly at amnesia. how time flies. only did some amnesia dates in 2017. so will they be exclusive to ushuaia this year?

blackout on the terrace (with some smash the house takeovers with DVLM), paris hilton in the main room.

But I thought Marco was moving to Hi (hahaha)... Part 500 of that rumour is now dead then!

DTvRLYmWAAEm7-B.jpg

I’m still fancying Cocoon with Drumcode takeovers in the main room this year. Beyer posted something on insta about him being excited with some changes, Sven also playing the Drumcode stage at Awakenings fest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back