*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
On sankeys. Any word if they will be doing the same promo as last year, 200 free tickets per night?
My gf and I went,bought 2 drinks each second time bargirl asked if we wanted a free shot. Only happend with Spotlight at
Space Stivi and in the old days.

I know there's been a lot of talk on this thread about HYTE maybe not being in Ibiza this year. But looking at the festival they have going in Viatnam at the moment and the New Year's Eve event in Berlin it really would be sad to see them no longer in the island. HYTE really can put in a show.

Maybe a shake up of their residents or a venue change would help.

Look at their line up at NYE Berlin. Apart from Loco and Liebing how many of the others are already in contract at other nights in Ibiza. There lies the HYTE problem in Ibiza.

Look at their line up at NYE Berlin. Apart from Loco and Liebing how many of the others are already in contract at other nights in Ibiza. There lies the HYTE problem in Ibiza.

That's partly true but circo loco have different djs playing weekly.

Maybe they could pull in dettmann and klock more with a few others. I like HYTE so just hoping they can make it a success

Also on the HYTE note I would like to see Fuse part ways and go solo again, I thought Vista would be a very good fit for them!

Could Fuse / Enzo Siragusta get people to trek all the way up VISTA for 12-16 weeks? I'm not so sure to be honest. Enzo is an interesting one. A lot of people saw him as the new Loco Dice a few years ago. He seems to have stalled a bit. Maybe that is unfair - just an observation.
@white_isle_calling is closer to the UK scene that most of us - what's your view?

I genuinely don't think FUSE are interested in doing a proper weekly ibiza residency these days.

Could Fuse / Enzo Siragusta get people to trek all the way up VISTA for 12-16 weeks? I'm not so sure to be honest. Enzo is an interesting one. A lot of people saw him as the new Loco Dice a few years ago. He seems to have stalled a bit. Maybe that is unfair - just an observation.
@white_isle_calling is closer to the UK scene that most of us - what's your view?
Yeah maybe your right with that tbh. Just personally I love Enzo and the Fuse sound and think it would really suit Vista but like you say I do think they would struggle with whole season!

I really do not like Loco dice and would not compare Enzo to him in my opinion

Yeah Hyte is somewhat restricted. Can't bill the likes of Cox or Villalobos etc so filling two rooms with "also rans" is not really viable. Even the likes of Klock/Dettmann have limited draw if they aren't exclusive. Interesting bookings like Robert Hood don't have the draw on Ibiza unfortunately.

basically what mr why and elmooreo said. in ibiza HYTE simply can't get the line ups they get elsewhere and that always made it very difficult for them.

rumors season has started so I might be able to update on a few things in the next days. right now is the period where lots of talks are still being held and a lot of possible changes aren't a done deal yet.

Speaking of Rumours... do you have any idea on whether that will continue at Destino next season? My understanding was that it was a quieter season this year, but I love Guy Gerber and really wanted to get to that event this season.

Speaking of Rumours... do you have any idea on whether that will continue at Destino next season? My understanding was that it was a quieter season this year, but I love Guy Gerber and really wanted to get to that event this season.

I don't know yet.
it was a bit quieter for them yeah. no surprise though if you've got woomoon and acid sundays happening at the same time. but as this might change, rumors might as well stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back